• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hunter x Witch (Detailed)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

vertical-birds1.png
vertical-birds1.png
vertical-birds1.png

vertical-birds1.png

vertical-birds1.png

moon-animation26.gif

Influences: Supernatural & Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Basis of Lore - Original World)

Hunting isn't a hobby. It's a lifestyle - a secret lifestyle. Hunters are the silent protectors of the world, keeping supernatural beings (and the apocalypse) at bay. The motto for hunting is if it ain't human, it's a threat. It's easier to see the world in black and white. You don't have time to ask questions when you're fighting for your life.
Half-Moon-PNG-Transparent-Image.png

You find yourself in the thick of the Greendale forests. You were hunting a werewolf, but it got too far ahead of you and you ended up losing the trail. Now, you're all on your own... and lost. The sun is starting to set and it's beginning to rain. You decide to head off in a random direction and hope for the best. Then, you hear it - that unmistakable howl. Suddenly, you're not so alone; your prey is back and he brought friends.

Your feet hit the ground faster than they even have. You're pushing yourself so far you fear your legs may collapse under you. Sliding and stumbling through the mud, leaves and twig cling to your hair and clothes and branches scrape your exposed skin as you rush past them. You know you only have so long before the werewolves caught up to you and you're beginning to fear the worst. Just as you're about to lose hope, the forest thins and you see a house spring up out of nowhere. Abandoned, surely, being this far from anything for miles.

You quickly take refuge, slipping into the darkest corner you can find until the panting, howling beasts recede. A soft meow catches you off guard and you glance to your feet to a see a calico cat staring up at you with wide yellow eyes. Bending down to pet it, it dodges your grasp and runs off. As you straighten yourself and try to get your bearings, you realize someone is standing in the doorway to the room you're in.

"Now, you look like you could use a cup of tea."

vertical-birds1.png
vertical-birds1.png
vertical-birds1.png

vertical-birds1.png

vertical-birds1.png

corner_ornament_golden_3.png
Additional Information
I'm looking for someone to (obviously) play a hunter in a hunter x witch plot. I've recently binged the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix and I'm craving a witchy plot. I wanted to use Supernatural as a basis for lore, too, because I've seen some episodes in the past (I'm by no means a devout fan) and there is a well-established library of information to pull from as opposed to making up rules as we go along. I've included the links to the respective wikis above if you're interested in perusing information. You don't necessarily have to know a lot about one or the other to RP with me, but having a decent understanding of the lore and/or being willing to "research" if necessary will allow things to run more smoothly.

I prefer to play female characters and most prefer FxM, though I'm open to most things. I'm looking for someone who is able to post at least once a week and write a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per reply. More is always appreciated! I can easily write more than 3 paragraphs for a reply (unless it's very dialogue heavily and waiting on your character's response) and love to do so. I'd also appreciate if my partner is someone who likes to chat and fangirls/fanboys over our characters/plots/etc. Even if you can't reply, we can also discuss ideas/dreams/fears/etc. when it comes to the RP! I can be a little particular about the level of writing ability and style I want my partner to have. I hold myself to high stands (though I'm certainly not immune to typos) and expect my partner to do the same.

Also, I'm more than willing to double or triple if there's a particular plot you're craving (within the realm of reason for the established universe). Our doubles/triples don't have to be connected to the primary (in this case meaning first, rather than more important) plot if you don't want them to be. I'm a romance junkie (slow burn, of course) and huge fan of the two completely different people end up falling in love cliche (as evidenced by a witch x hunter plot). Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll see what we can work out! I have a general sort of plot I'm interested in but would love to get your input.
My Character Sheet

Moira

crystal_divider_vert_by_herpersona-dbm21ty.png

f6b8bcf0744d34603a357ed313a5ecb5.jpg

crystal_divider_vert_by_herpersona-dbm21ty.png

"Something wicked this way comes."
Deep in These Haunted Woods

CTHiu0GUcAAgnuW.jpg

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Height
5'9"

Weight
128 lbs.

Identifying Marks
Witch's mark on her right ankle

original.gif

There Lives

736506.jpg

Birth Date
October 31, 1997

City of Birth
Greendale, Pennsylvania

Fondest Memory
The first time she performed a spell on her own

Worst Memory
The night of her dark baptism

General Background
Born Persephone "Penny" Delvaux, Moira was raised by loving witch parents. Her family lived in a house far from the troubles of the mortal world. From a young age, Moira was taught to grow comfortable with the idea of isolation. The Delvauxs were self-sufficient, managing a farm and a large to garden to meet all their basic and witch needs. Moira's parents were devout worshipers of the Dark Lord, insisting that Moira followed in their footsteps along the Path of Night. As her dark baptism grew nearer and nearer, Moira grew more distant.

When the dreaded night finally came, Moira found that she could not bring herself to sign her name in the Book of the Beast. Instead of attending the ceremony, Moira ran off into the night. She knew she could never return to her coven to face the punishment that would surely ensue. She wasn't entirely certain that her own parents would even take her in again. She spent several nights among the forest, simply walking as far as her legs would carry her until she had to stop to rest. She eventually happened upon an abandoned house. Believing it to be a blessing of whatever deity she now believed in, she took refuge in it. She took the name Moira to honor the kind fates who brought her to a safe home.

Moira still lives alone in that same house, save for her familiar. She never ventures too far from her doorstep for fear of stumbling into her old coven or a pack of witch hunters. She maintains a large garden as she did at her parent's house, spending her free time exploring and restoring the place she now calls home.

latest

An Evil, Old Witch

83f108752b068b15f1143802bcd7d15b.gif

Hobbies/Interests
Gardening, reading, baking, honing her craft

The sound of rain, laughter, the smell of fresh cookies, sunrises, moonlight

Favorites
Orange roses, blueberry pie, the color purple

Dreams
Harmony and balance in the world, finding someone that accepts for who she is

Fears
Rejection, abandonment, a slow and painful death

Pet Peeves
Loud chewing, messy people, carelessness, people jumping to conclusions

Dislikes
Being alone, the cold, snakes, senseless violence

Hates
Arrogance, incompetence, being ordered around, grapes
General Personality
Although Moira finds comfort in the company of others, she is fiercely independent. If she can do it on her own, she will. In some cases, she will go so far as to avoid help, even when she needs it. She takes pride in her knowledge and ability and takes a personal offence to people's unsolicited assistance. She lives and dies by the saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself." She has no problem overriding incompetent authority.

Despite this, she is remarkably selfless. She has no qualms about helping others, though she expects them to ask for her help should they so desire due to her own attitudes. She is occasionally overly confident and stubborn, but she is by no means rude or unkind. She is cautious toward strangers but gives them the benefit of the doubt, sometimes to her detriment.

Moira prefers to take a pacifist approach to conflict resolution. She firmly believes that every life is precious, even those that appear to be promised to perdition. Still, she is fierce. In her witchy world, it is sometimes eat or be eaten. And, she'll be damned if she's the one to back down.

wp2329464.jpg

TOEO8q7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back