• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

lvcid

Elder Member

• intro

creep

radiohead

overview.

T
    he residents of Woodsboro, California are no strangers to the story of Ghostface. The new generation grew up with the stories of the killings that took over the small town in the 1990s—a cautionary tale passed down for the sake of making sure children got home before dark and steered clear of strangers—but that’s all Ghostface was now: a ghost story—nothing more than a whisper of the past—right?

That’s what everyone thought, at least, but then the app went viral.

The night before the first day of the school year, what seemed at first glance to be a harmless gossip app by the name Spill Ur Gutz appeared out of nowhere—quite literally, in the way that it made its way onto the home screens of Woodsboro High School students’ phones unannounced. There was only one account listed on the app: gh0stface. At midnight, the first post was made—a simple text box that read, im back.

No one was sure what to make of the app or the post—authorities wrote it off as an insensitive prank—but one thing is certain: tensions are high going into the new school year because if they’d learned anything from their old bedtime stories, it was that no one could be trusted when Ghostface made an appearance.

intro

roles

rules

i don’t care,

i wanna have
control

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

gms

spots open

5/6

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

let’s face it baby, these days, u gotta have a scream rp!!

lvcid lvcid just wondering if you want us to just go ahead and make apps for roles or collaborate among each other? since there's so few roles? just curious!

lvcid lvcid just wondering if you want us to just go ahead and make apps for roles or collaborate among each other? since there's so few roles? just curious!
go ahead and apply for whichever role you’d like!! it won’t be a first come, first serve basis, so if there’s multiple apps for the same character, i’ll just pick whichever i think would be a better fit (:
ALSO i forgot to mention this in the original post, but once i get the main cast picked, those players are more than welcome to make additional characters so that there’s a bigger group. if anyone already has an idea for a character trope that’s not listed (goth, nerd, etc.) feel free to run it by me, and we can add them in as a secondary character, but they won’t be one of the mains and will be potentially more likely to get killed off-

Hey! I think I might be interested in the final girl or the new girl. This still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back