• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴏ? ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ

Main
Here
tumblr_pcsf15LqKg1vt3mloo6_250.png

Name
Hino Kyung
Age (18+)
Biography
Hino grew up as a very diligent student and daughter; although she wasn't the top of her classes, she was quite the smart young lady. Her parents raised her wtih dignity and manners; and were quite strict...but loving! She never quite had a free moment to herself until she got older, considering all her extra curricular activities she did in her childhood. Now, she can do whatever she wants to! Well, to an extent. She's decided to pursue her dream in art, and see where life takes her from there.
Personality
Hino is a very sweet and well-mannered girl. She also tends to be a bit of a socialite; gaining her many friends. This is accompanied with the fact that Hino is quite the intelligent girl. It doesn't take her long to figure out certain puzzles and problems. Be that as it may; she's also quite clumsy...she's tripped over her own toes once, poor thing. But all in all, she's just trying to work towards her goal; quite ambitious.
Other
Hino tends to paint a lot; so her home is most likely scattered with paint brushes, canvases, etc.​

inside
outside
info
  • Jeung Taewoo

Where did I come from? How come this is only happening to me and I don't remember anything at all? It appears to be something that I can't figure out. I was so hungry, sad, and lonely... But WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A DOG?! And why is it that I cannot remember the reason why I was turned into a fluffy animal? It seems like the only thing I can remember is the pendant that I have in my hands... does it belong to me?

coded by weldherwings.

tumblr_oq5g88SaUS1qisd43o2_400.gifv

Song Minsoo
fc: Nam Ji Hyun
Twenty two (22)
Quick bio on side chara: A popular gal in the university who bumps into Jeung Taewoo one day after she was heart broken by her ex-boyfriend. Taewoo goes to grab her some ice cream (since he had two in his hands for himself) and ended up cheering her up. She had no idea who he was but it made her day and was always looking for him to thank him.
Persona: Cheerful, Self-centered, Selfish, Wealthy kiddo, doesn't think before she acts
- She's a good person but her selfishness and spoiled self blinds her from being a good person

tumblr_inline_olzddbZ2RW1srn781_500.gif

Eom Eui
(quick bio) He's actually a friend of Hino's; He knew her when they were kids, but he had to move away due to his father finding a new job. However, after some odd years, he's moved back and majors in the same subject as Hino; they've since rekindled their friendship and hang out sometimes.
(personality) *Jokester; kind of a 'class clown' type. *A bit oblivious *Quite sarcastic *Thinks he's really smart; but gets his facts wrong sometimes *Chill, for the most part​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back