What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern S t a r t i n g L i n e | [please join]

Sub Genres
Anime, AU, LGTBQ Friendly, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers

Romdeaux

Goblin Goth
S t a r t i n g L i n e

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE IT IS!
[ Realistic or Modern - S t a r t i n g L i n e | [Open] ]​

Last edited:

Romdeaux

Goblin Goth
I have joined the discord and posted my OC!
I think you may want to work on that character a little bit more. :V You have no character image or description, his power-by-proxy is way too strong, and his bio is almost totally void of personal background. :V

You mention 5 years of prayer and dedication in order to achieve what is more or less the power of an infinite genie. As far as I'm concerned, this is the epitomic result of prayer and training, and that was achieved in 4 years.

I understand that faith is a powerful thing, but id like you to also consider the reality and balance of the roleplay as well. :^)

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
I think you may want to work on that character a little bit more. :V You have no character image or description, his power-by-proxy is way too strong, and his bio is almost totally void of personal background. :V

You mention 5 years of prayer and dedication in order to achieve what is more or less the power of an infinite genie. As far as I'm concerned, this is the epitomic result of prayer and training, and that was achieved in 4 years.

I understand that faith is a powerful thing, but id like you to also consider the reality and balance of the roleplay as well. :^)
Yeah, sorry, I tried basing him off of me IRL, and the true story I went through. Though I started at 18 and am now 23.

I'll just have to make him into an entirely different character. Give me some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)