• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

the bidding

secretum versipellem
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Lycan's Roleplay Search☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• IntroHello reader! You can call me Lycan or Lyle (he/xe). I've been roleplaying on and off for almost a decade now, and I'm getting back into the hobby after a fairly long break due to being busy. I love writing a lot, and even when I was busy, I'd write little blurbs just for fun, but I'm hoping the days of writing blurbs alone will finally be over now! Although I feel I'm a little biased, I'd say I'm quite the friendly person, so while I am looking for rp partners, I'd also love to become friends with you! I think I write best when I have good chemistry with my partner, so I think we'll get along very well if you're enthusiastic like me! I love making character google docs, pinterest boards, playlists, share songs and memes, and generally goof around during the process of planning and writing together! So, if you like my vibe so far, go ahead and continue on!

Last edited:
bump!
full

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hey hey, I'm interested in these ideas of yours but also have my own threads if you want to check those out ♡
☆ミ Soulmates!! Ugh, I love soulmate aus so much! There are so many different kinds, and I want to explore them all! I'd love to do this with a supernatural or dark twist of some kind. ★★★★★
☆ミ Reincarnation (perhaps throw in a immortal/mortal pairing, where they're always fated to meet despite the mortal dying several times?). ★★★

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Lycan's Roleplay Search☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• IntroHello reader! You can call me Lycan or Lyle (he/xe). I've been roleplaying on and off for almost a decade now, and I'm getting back into the hobby after a fairly long break due to being busy. I love writing a lot, and even when I was busy, I'd write little blurbs just for fun, but I'm hoping the days of writing blurbs alone will finally be over now! Although I feel I'm a little biased, I'd say I'm quite the friendly person, so while I am looking for rp partners, I'd also love to become friends with you! I think I write best when I have good chemistry with my partner, so I think we'll get along very well if you're enthusiastic like me! I love making character google docs, pinterest boards, playlists, share songs and memes, and generally goof around during the process of planning and writing together! So, if you like my vibe so far, go ahead and continue on!
hey! i’d totally be down for a batjokes roleplay. i write literately and up and am also very flexible, but i’d prefer to play batman. i hope to chat more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back