• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ -- ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ! ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ! (UPDATED --04/17/24)

Hey! Are you still looking? I would love to start something with you.

Based on the number of hearts, I'm assuming a Maze Runner roleplay is right up your alley. I know enough about that universe that I think I could make that work!

I would also be interested in goth x bullied boy, prince x bodyguard, god of love x god of hate, human x vampire... any of those are right up my alley, so if you have a plot you'd want to start with, or if you'd like to have more than one thread going at once, I'd love to jump into a new story with you! :)

Hello Everyone! I'm sure you see my screen name, but feel free to call me Wicked or JJ! I am a roleplayer who is doing their best to get back into the craft, seeing as it is one of my favorite hobbies! I have been roleplaying for about seven or eight years now, and I consider myself to be semi-advanced to advanced when it comes to writing. I can write anywhere from 200 to 3000 words depending on the thread--I do my best to match my partner, though! I thought it would be a nice idea to put one of these partner searches out there! Down below I'll list my rules, the fandoms I am into, and some ideas for some oc x oc roleplays! If anything catches your eye, shoot me a PM or leave a message down below! As of lately, I have been doing a lot of my roleplaying on Discord, so if that suits your fancy, then even better! I have a horrible habit of forgetting to check the website, but I am always on Discord!

1. I am in my 20's, and I would strongly prefer partners 18+. If you are a mature writer at 16, I have no qualms, but i'll have to draw the line there for my own comfort!
2. For original character threads, I only do MxM. Playing female characters is not the easiest for me, unless they are canon characters! If we are doing a fandom roleplay, I strongly prefer doubling up! I always have male OC's, but if you want a female romantic interest, I can do that!
3. Please try to be semi to advanced lit! I love writing, and the more you write, the more I have to go off of! It makes for a much easier time!
4. I love talking and plotting OOC! I can be quite the chatter bug, which is another reason I love Discord! I normally just make servers for roleplaying to keep everything nice and tidy!
5. I do my best not to Ghost people, so I ask that you do the same! I am a full-time college kid with mental health issues, so there may be times I fall off the grid, but i'll always try to let you know!
6. PleAse have decent grammar and sentence structure. I am not a grammar ass but if I can't read it then we have some problems, Huston.
7. Please try to respond decently! I am always ready to go, but I understand people have lives! I can be a quick responder, and while it's nice having a partner who is too, it isn't necessary! Just give me a little bit of a heads up!

Note: The more heart emojis, the more interest I have!
Bolded characters Are my top preferred love interests for my OC!
Underlined characters mean I have a plot in mind for them!

Maze Runner <3<3<3<3<3<3
(I'll beg for this fandom don't test me--)
Gally
Minho
Newt

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers Related)<3
Pietro Maximoff
James "Bucky" Barnes

Steve Rogers
Loki Odinson
Sam Wilson

Eternals<3<3<3<3
Druig

My Hero Academia <3<3<3<3
Dabi
Keigo "Hawks" Takami
Aizawa "Eraserhead" Shouta
Hizashi "Present Mic" Yamada

Sero Hanta
Kirishima Ejirou
Bakugou Katsuki
Izuku Midoriya

OverWatch<3<3<3
Jack Morrison/ Soldier 76
Gabriel Reyes/ Reaper

Hanzo Shimada
Genji Shimada
Jesse McCree

Dragon Age (Any of them)<3<3<3
Dorian Pavus
Zeveran Arainai
Fenris
Anders
Cullen Rutherford
Alistair

Demon Slayer<3<3<3<3<3
Rengoku Kyojuro
Giyuu Tomioka
Inosuke Hashibira

Stardew Valley<3<3<3<3<3<3
Sebastian
Elliott
Sam

OTHER FANDOMS:
These are fandoms I know, but do not necessarily have any ideas for, which means I am open to plotting for them!

- Genshin Impact
- IT and IT: Chapter 2
- Sparticus (television show)
- Pokemon (literally any generation)
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Kuroko no Basuke
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Hypnosis Microphone
- Haikyuu!!
- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
- Octopath Traveler
- Last of Us (1 and 2)
- Fire Emblem: Heroes
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Dream Daddy
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Red Dead Redemption
- The Hobbit

The underlined character is who would prefer to play
an * means I have a plot around this idea!

Monster Hunter x Werewolf
2 survivors in the zombie apocalypse*
Goth x Bullied boy
Soulmate AUs out the ass (got a lot of these in mind)
Prince x Personal Bodyguard
Shapeshifter x Ex-Boyfriend*
God of Love x God of Hate*
Prince x Pirate Captain
Doctor x Patient
Popular singer x old forgotten flame
Superhero x Supervillain who are married but unsuspecting of each other
Human x vampire*
Husband x Amnesiac Husband*
Zombie x doctor boyfriend*
Apocalpyse shelter leader x thief[ /SPOILER]

I know the spoilers are a little barren, but i'll be adding to them as I go! For now, leave a comment or shoot me a PM!<3<3<3<3<3
Hello! I am 17, i consider myself mature and advanced literate and would LOVE to roleplay god of love x god of hate with you! If i can ill PM you for the OOC chat, just tell me if thats alright or not!

Hey! Are you still looking? I would love to start something with you.

Based on the number of hearts, I'm assuming a Maze Runner roleplay is right up your alley. I know enough about that universe that I think I could make that work!

I would also be interested in goth x bullied boy, prince x bodyguard, god of love x god of hate, human x vampire... any of those are right up my alley, so if you have a plot you'd want to start with, or if you'd like to have more than one thread going at once, I'd love to jump into a new story with you! :)
Hello!
I am absolutely still looking and i would love to do a Maze Runner roleplay with you! My muse for it is extremely high at the moment, and we can always start more once we get comfortable! Feel free to shoot me a dm so we can plot!

Hello! I am 17, i consider myself mature and advanced literate and would LOVE to roleplay god of love x god of hate with you! If i can ill PM you for the OOC chat, just tell me if thats alright or not!
Hey! Feel free to pm me!💖

Hi! For oc x oc, I’d love to hear your idea for the doctor boyfriend x zombie! I haven’t seen warm bodies, but I think I understand the elements? I’m just very interested in how the relationship would pan out and what changes !

Hi! I would love to do a BNHA rp with you as you playing dabi to pair withy oc Aelin let me know if your interested!

hello !! im sami its lovely to meet you !! i saw you were looking for a maze runner role-play ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back