• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴄʜᴇʀʀɪ's sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ (ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘs) (update 10/15;; looking for baldur's gate 3)

cherri.

obsessed with hummus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
power and meowy2.gif
"vegetables are revolting. away!"

Hello everyone, the name's Cherri, but feel free to call me whatever you like! I am a 22 year old full-time college student and a lab assistant at a marine biology research lab, I generally go by she/her pronouns but honestly I'll go by anything. I am a biology major who wants to go into public education, as I think the general public can never know too much about the wonderful world of nature around them. Like any other college student this is my attempt at juggling the daily stresses of STEM major life with healthy outlets, so while my posting schedule can be oddly irregular once I'm particularly excited for an rp you'll hardly be able to shake me off! Expect me complaining about physics or sharing a cool marine biology fact in between my absolute roleplay rambling.

As a partner I always do my best to keep my partners updated on my daily life and how it might affect my posts or muse. Some weeks are harder than others, but be patient with me and I'll usually bounce right back! I love mutually investing in both sides of our rps. Tell me as much or as little about your oc as you'd like, anything from the events that changed the trajectory of their life forever right down to how they prefer their eggs in the morning. Rather keep me a bit in the dark and surprise me through the rp itself? Hell yes, I already have several predictions cooking up! If you have any headcanons you'd like me to incorporate into the canon character you'd like me to write for you just send them my way, whether it's something you've made yourself or saved a bulleted list from a tumblr post made in 2013, I'll read it all! I do my best to keep an open-mind and be flexible, so long as my partners do the same for me.

Hope to hear from you soon, below is any additional information I'd love you to read if any of this catches your eye.

rules

- Please be 18+ before contacting me! I am uncomfortable interacting with minors a lot, so keep that in mind!

- No one-liners! I am a literate to semi-literate roleplayer, and I prefer at least two paragraphs per reply when the plot is at it's slowest and we're just kinda having characters interact in a very neutral/safe setting. I need something to work with, and shorter replies all the time can really be a shot to my muse!

- I love ooc chatter! Maybe even a little too much lol. Please be friendly and accept my memes that lovingly remind me of your character.

- I have depression, anxiety, and autism, and these can heavily influence not just my muse but also the way I interact with others. I tend to get words mixed up or completely miss the intended tone of certain sentences. All I ask is patience and effective communication, as until I'm completely comfortable I tend to be very anxious and apologize a lot. If my rambling gets to be too much or you're overwhelmed, just say something, I promise I'll back up and take a breather! Making people happy is what I live for, so if you're unhappy because of me then I'm unhappy. If you ever need someone to vent to about your own mental illnesses, I'm your gal!

- Decent grammar. If English isn't your first language or you just don't know how to use semi-colons don't worry, I don't know how to use them either! All I ask is posts be legible.

- Don't be a bigot! If you are homophobic, racist, transphobic, or just a bad person do not contact me! I roleplay characters of a variety of gender identities, sexualities, races, and religions, so obviously if you do the same you're more than safe with me.

- I tend to only roleplay via site pms or Discord.

Roleplay Content

I tend to only roleplay oc x canon content.
As of right now I'm actually looking for a Baldur's Gate 3 double-up roleplay! In my own playthrough I'm only up to Act 3, as my laptop refuses to let me go any farther lest she literally fucking explodes, but I've watched plenty of playthroughs to fill the void and am confident in my abilities to write anyone you request!

I would die for someone to write Astarion for me! I know he's the most popular pick but listen I'm weak for sassy men who are also tragic okay????

I will write literally anyone for you, just ask and I'll always give it my all.

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

"your wish is my command!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back