• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ★彡 ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀs ғᴀʟʟ 彡★ - ᴏᴏᴄ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=background] max-width:900px; height:520px; margin:auto;left; background-color: #0000; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=imagebox] width:350px; height:450px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/a4/04/aba404d987d631243e6643e3ce55b362.jpg'); background-size:100%; border:5px solid #222; position:relative; top:10px; left:10px; [/class] [class=overlaytext] width:330px; text-align:right; font-family:Oswald; font-size:25px; color:#F0F8FF; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #222; position:relative; top:400px; left:0px; [/class]
[div class=background][div class=imagebox][div class=overlaytext] when stars fall... OOC Chat [/div][/div][div class=maintextwrapper]
[/div][/div]

hello hello! I just wanted to mention that I love your username?? I just sounds so romantic and i don't know - aesthetic AF.
AWEEEE thank you so much !! yours is amazing too, i’m jealous ):< i was in a stalker mode before joining the site, trying to see what it’s like, and i noticed everyone had these amazing usernames and i just went, “ah shit i need one too.” and that’s how erosful was birthed

AWEEEE thank you so much !! yours is amazing too, i’m jealous ):< i was in a stalker mode before joining the site, trying to see what it’s like, and i noticed everyone had these amazing usernames and i just went, “ah shit i need one too.” and that’s how erosful was birthed
ahwww thank you!! you shouldn't be, I wish I could come up with a username like that lol
same with me and the bb codes. I was like damn; I need to step my game up.
( also i'm kinda a whore for aesthetic looking things so that was one of the reasons why I joined this site)

ahwww thank you!! you shouldn't be, I wish I could come up with a username like that lol
same with me and the bb codes. I was like damn; I need to step my game up.
( also i'm kinda a whore for aesthetic looking things so that was one of the reasons why I joined this site)
what a fat mood

hi goldie~! I honestly don't know how you manage to make so many great group concepts ( i swear i'm not a creepy stalker ) and still be able to join others
but I admire you greatly for it and am very happy to have you interested in mine UwU <3

hi goldie~! I honestly don't know how you manage to make so many great group concepts ( i swear i'm not a creepy stalker ) and still be able to join others
but I admire you greatly for it and am very happy to have you interested in mine UwU <3

TBH
there is a simple answer
i have no life!
i work, i fish with my bf, and thats about it! XD
thank you sm for the compliment, and honestly, stalk away
i am forever looking for new people ideas to stalk even if i dont join

TBH
there is a simple answer
i have no life!
i work, i fish with my bf, and thats about it! XD
thank you sm for the compliment, and honestly, stalk away
i am forever looking for new people ideas to stalk even if i dont join

I wish my life was that simple but no sis gotta graduate first
at least 50% of the time that I'm online is because i'm procrastinating lmao
ahh same for me! it's just great to see the creativity that other people pour into these concepts

neon reverie neon reverie quick question. are anime faceclaims allowed or does it have to be a real life person
My preference goes for realistic face claims, but I understand that some feel uncomfortable with that and I ain't one to force someone to be uncomfortable for preference sake so anime/drawn ones are also allowed!

I wish my life was that simple but no sis gotta graduate first
at least 50% of the time that I'm online is because i'm procrastinating lmao
ahh same for me! it's just great to see the creativity that other people pour into these concepts

you got this!!
procratination for the win
i hav def been there. i did my schooling XD im a ft nurse and tbh yes school sucks but
grad & after is so worth it!!

you got this!!
procratination for the win
i hav def been there. i did my schooling XD im a ft nurse and tbh yes school sucks but
grad & after is so worth it!!
a nurse? ah that's impressive!! I heard nurse school is really hard..
i certainly hope so! at least I'm doing a study I like so just have to pray I can get a decent job after grad lol

a nurse? ah that's impressive!! I heard nurse school is really hard..
i certainly hope so! at least I'm doing a study I like so just have to pray I can get a decent job after grad lol

it was asfcckffgvj
but again totally worth it
i believe in you!!

bertram's character profile is up. it ended up a tad long and i'm still not sure how you all do the code thing.

bertram's character profile is up. it ended up a tad long and i'm still not sure how you all do the code thing.
that's one long ass name omg
don't worry about the length, I like detailed character profiles! and the bb code lay-out is by no means required or anything so you are totally cool !

i will be honest and say mine is short oops
might edit some more info later
but basically she is up

that's one long ass name omg
you can blame that on two things. one we couldn't decide which name we liked better, two, we did our research, and wealthy european old money families tend to end up giving their children long names. i guess it's a social status thing.

you can blame that on two things. one we couldn't decide which name we liked better, two, we did our research, and wealthy european old money families tend to end up giving their children long names. i guess it's a social status thing.
ohh love the historical aspect behind it! c:

i have about?? 65-70% of my cs done. i'll try to get her completed this weekend !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back