• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S p l i t

The final pokemon formed, a small brown fox-like creature, eevee.

"Ee?" It asked, before something happened. "EE!E?!?" It screamed and flailed as it apparently hurt.

"What's wrong with it?!"

"It's fighting the control system. The computer is neutralizing the problem though. Don't worry about it."

The Ampharos watches as the new Eevee suffers...and something clicks.

The eevee squirms and flails, still fighting the control, though it slowly calms..... the programming winning her over...

*POW!*

With a sudden, blinding motion, the Ampharos smashes its weight against one of the computers, summoning an electric blast that takes out the equipment nearby. Various cries and shouts are heard, even from outside the lab, and still the Pokemon keeps up its attack, blindly destroying anything in its path.

"WHAT THE H....." A scientist goes down to an electric blast.

The Riolu and and eevee shake their heads... their minds being granted back to them.. They follow behind ampharos, who seems to be attacking their oppressors, and helping it when able.

They reach a door, and the Ampharos does the only thing it knows -- tackles it. It creaks. Guards are summoned.

Riolu, send the guards immediately attacked them, keeping the others safe, a stick made of some blue energy appeared as she charged them.

Ampharos sends out another electric blast to help clear the path. Soon, however, they're surrounded on both sides. The Ampharos looks at a window on the hall and considers it for a moment.

Eevee sees where the ampharos looks and barks at Riolu, who sees it and throws his energy stick at it, shattering it.

The window open, the electric type grabs the smaller Pokemon and jumps. It's a two story drop, but he somehow manages the landing, and sets them down, then gestures to keep running.

They do so, running with the larger, and seemingly in charge pokemon. Panic thouroughly in the eevee,

Despite the quick movements of their pursuers, they avoid being attacked -- perhaps a layover from their battle training. Almost as soon as the chase has started -- it stops. They're in a forest. Ampharos collapses.

The other two aren't much better as they fall around the ampharos, though the both checked on it to make sure it was ok. "Ee? bree?"

It nods quietly, gasping for air. Time passes...they aren't interrupted by anything, thankfully.

"You--you two alright?"

"Yeah.." Said the riolu..

"Bree..." Said the eevee, answering the question.

"Yes... horrible place we will never go back." Said Riolu.. "But.....where are we?... ... who are we?"

Eevee, apparently understanding nuzzled the ampharos.

"I'm not sure. I don't remember anything. I don't know anything...except that...you and me and you...we are new."

"New.. and the same flesh?" Asked riolu, confused about the data floating in his head...

The eevee nodded at the question.

"Lots of.... data?... But I don't understand it.." Said the Riolu.

"Bree?" Asked the eevee, confused at their confusion.

"Maybe....maybe we can live here? I'm...hungry..."

Being made up mostly of the former humans midriff has left empty space in the poor Pokemon's own torso.

"Yes, I am too.." Said Riolu, as Eevee's stomach growling spoke for her, though Eevee seemed to be shaking her head.

"Ee! Bree!" She seemed to be motioning away from the base they came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back