• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy S̤̜̙̓̃͊̀ô͂̍m̰̄e͍t̟̥ͦͣh́ỉ͙͜n̷g̦̞ ̱̚I̪̥̖s͆ ̡̬̗ͦͭW̉̈̀r̼̤̫͟o̼̩n̻͓̘ğ̪̯̲̈́̂ ́H̷̅ȩr̝͇̰ͤͦ̐e̻̮̘

BlushingBunnie

Call me Blush!
Interest check for
"Something Is Wrong Here"
A horror/survival/fantasy Quest!

"Something Is Wrong Here" is often shortened to WISH (SIWH -> WISH)

Index for people wanting to read specific things!

1. Intro/about me & story
2. Long story explanation
3. Short story blurb
4. Even shorter TL; DR
5. Quick ending thing

---- 1. Intro/about me & story ----

Hello! Call me Blush please! This is not my first quest I have written but it is the first one I have started or even worked on in a really long time!
(school and moving and all sorts of stuff)
This quest is based around the first quest I ever wrote which was something I REALLY liked and enjoyed writing! But I... Made way to many characters for that story (over 20).
Since this is basically a remake of that story there will be a lot of similarities between them but I'm trying really hard on this because it's something I really like!!!

---- 2. Long story explanation ----

Okay!! So this explanation will basically be in three parts: the world, the characters, and the plot! If you are uninterested in the character details or the world I would look at lower sections!

The world is in simple terms a "shattered dimension" things don't quite make sense and the world around you changes quickly and violently no two areas are alike! There are creatures that are native to this world that got distorted when it shattered so they are nothing more than mindless beasts at this point!
The characters do not know very much about this world because they are not native to it but it becomes clear early on that it isn't normal and the rules of reality don't quite work right in certain ways!

The characters are all playable by the readers and as of now there are 6 of them! The characters are not designated good or evil and the choices you make define a lot about who they are and what they think. As the story progresses the characters develop and the choices become more narrowed to how they acted previously almost no voices effect only one character.
Characters all have stats such as strength or intellect that are not view a blue by the readers but I have written down for me the stats of the characters make it so they are more or less likely to succeed when attempting an action.

The plot in simple terms is survival/exploration. The character have the goals to survive and escape but that is up to them to do! My goal in this is to make this similar to a survival RPG but text based. There will be fighting and actions characters must take to survive but I'm hoping that the participation of people will influence what happens a lot. Not everything is clear to the naked eye.

---- 3. Short story blurb ----

This explanation focuses on the plot and world! If you just want plot info look down further!

This world is broken, shattered, and doesn't make much sense. Creatures walk around with too many eyes and teeth that are too sharp. The characters wake up and must survive this world that seeks to come from a child's nightmares.

The choices you make decide their fate whether they survive or escape is up to you. In a world of make believe and nightmares the answers given aren't always right.

In a world where nothing makes sense, how do you tell right from wrong and how do you know what choices are the right ones?

---- 4. Even shorter TL; DR ----

TL; DR mainly plot

6 people wake up in a world that makes no sense and for how they are alone. They must survive while attempting to find their way out but what are they willing to do to make sure that they escape.

---- 5. Quick ending thing ----

Hey! Thanks for reading and showing interest in WISH!!!

The quest is up and you can find it here >>>>> S̤̜̙̓̃͊̀ô͂̍m̰̄e͍t̟̥ͦͣh́ỉ͙͜n̷g̦̞ ̱̚I̪̥̖s͆ ̡̬̗ͦͭW̉̈̀r̼̤̫͟o̼̩n̻͓̘ğ̪̯̲̈́̂ ́H̷̅ȩr̝͇̰ͤͦ̐e̻̮̘ <<<<<<<<

Questions are welcome!!!! please ask about anything! (I might not answer if it spoils something about the story)

If you read this far take this cookie!

( ´▽` ノ)ノ🍪

~Blush

Last edited:
I am very interested, ping me up.
Do we only write the options given to us or more?

Do we only write the options given to us or more?

There are three kinds of voting i have planned for right now which are:
1. (a) (b) (c) voting
2. write in voting
3. survey thing (end of chapter voting to decide the next character)

while most of the time it will be option voting write ins are always welcomed (as long as they make the vaguest of sense)

voting will be explained better on the actual post of the story but ^^this^^ is the gist of it!

Thanks for the question!

ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

~Blush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back