• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom S.H.E.I.L.D

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division or S.H.I.E.L.D for short is an advanced government agency who's sole purpose is to protect and serve the innocent.

After New York everything was different, people knew there was more out there than anyone could have anticipated. S.H.I.E.L.D gathered the best and brightest from each of the training academies to build a new quick response unit to any threats or issues. After the massive success of the Avengers Initiative, S.H.I.E.L.D hopes that the second initiative program is just as successful.

--- THIS IS HOW THIS WILL WORK ---

Everyone who applies will be cast for the first TWO episodes in the roles that they have chosen. I can't run a show like this with a huge cast so I will be filling these spots with the most active people that applied for them. Starting the THIRD episode everyone who is active and graduates from the S.H.I.E.L.D academy will be put onto the team and start missions.

Tactical Sciences (2 people)

-Advanced Assets (5 People)

-Tactical Engineer (2 People)

Quick re-state if you're fuzzy, starting the third episode the 9 most active people will be put on the team and the cast will be reduced to ten people. From there the episodes will be shorter and more action packed. Similar to a real TV Show!

The Team:

-Strategic Coordinator

-Tactical Scientists

-Advanced Assets

-Tactical Engineer

__PM ME IF INTERSTED!!!__

Users who are viewing this thread

Back