• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ꧁ Sԋҽ ❦ A FxF Hαɾɾყ Pσƚƚҽɾ RP꧂

FR0G B0N3S

W3LL TH1S 1S W31RD
Aɱ I αʅʅσɯҽԃ ƚσ ʅσσƙ αƚ ԋҽɾ ʅιƙҽ ƚԋαƚ
Cσυʅԃ ιƚ Ⴆҽ ɯɾσɳɠ ɯԋҽɳ ʂԋҽ'ʂ ʝυʂƚ ʂσ ɳιƈҽ ƚσ ʅσσƙ αƚ
Aɳԃ ʂԋҽ ʂɱҽʅʅʂ ʅιƙҽ ʅҽɱσɳɠɾαʂʂ αɳԃ ʂʅҽҽρ
Sԋҽ ƚαʂƚҽʂ ʅιƙҽ αρρʅҽ ʝυιƈҽ αɳԃ ρҽαƈԋ
Oԋ, ყσυ ɯσυʅԃ ϝιɳԃ ԋҽɾ ιɳ α ρσʅαɾσιԃ ριƈƚυɾҽ
Aɳԃ ʂԋҽ ɱҽαɳʂ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ƚσ ɱҽ

(Oԋ)

I'ԃ ɳҽʋҽɾ ƚҽʅʅ
Nσ I'ԃ ɳҽʋҽɾ ʂαყ α ɯσɾԃ
Aɳԃ σԋ ιƚ αƈԋҽʂ
Bυƚ ιƚ ϝҽҽʅʂ σԃԃʅყ ɠσσԃ ƚσ ԋυɾƚ

Sԋҽ ʂɱҽʅʅʂ ʅιƙҽ ʅҽɱσɳɠɾαʂʂ αɳԃ ʂʅҽҽρ
Oԋ, ყσυ ɯσυʅԃ ϝιɳԃ ԋҽɾ ιɳ α ρσʅαɾσιԃ ριƈƚυɾҽ

Oԋ, σԋ
Oԋ, σԋ
αɳԃ I'ʅʅ Ⴆҽ σƙαყ
Aԃɱιɾιɳɠ ϝɾσɱ αϝαɾ
Cαυʂҽ ҽʋҽɳ ɯԋҽɳ ʂԋҽ'ʂ ɳҽxƚ ƚσ ɱҽ
Wҽ ƈσυʅԃ ɳσƚ Ⴆҽ ɱσɾҽ ϝαɾ αραɾƚ
Cαυʂҽ ʂԋҽ ƚαʂƚҽʂ ʅιƙҽ Ⴆιɾƚԋԃαყ ƈαƙҽ, αɳԃ ʂƚσɾყƚιɱҽ, αɳԃ ϝαʅʅ
Bυƚ ƚσ ԋҽɾ I ƚαʂƚҽ σϝ ɳσƚԋιɳɠ αƚ αʅʅ

Aɳԃ ʂԋҽ ʂɱҽʅʅʂ ʅιƙҽ ʅҽɱσɳɠɾαʂʂ αɳԃ ʂʅҽҽρ
Yσυ ɯσυʅԃ ϝιɳԃ ԋҽɾ ιɳ α ρσʅαɾσιԃ ριƈƚυɾҽ
Yҽʂ ʂԋҽ ɱҽαɳʂ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ƚσ ɱҽ
Sԋҽ ɱҽαɳʂ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ƚσ ɱҽ.

I really want to do a F/F pairing of MC (Hufflepuff) and YC (Ravenclaw), two rival houses, though not as infamous as Gryffindor and Slytherin, has kept MC to pining from a distance, not feeling able to approach YC, the beautiful girl who was top of her classes and highly respected as the quidditch captain. MC was only barely passing her classes (Except Herbology, which she excelled in) and the closest she got to sports was the stands. Will the two finally speak and bridge that gap, or will they forever be apart?

Inspiration is She by Dodie

Last edited:
Hello! This sounds really interesting, I haven’t done a Harry Potter rp in such a long time :’). But before we commit to anything, I know most people on this site are adults and feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors, so I just want to let you know that I’m a 14 year-old female :D If that’s okay with you, about how long are your posts?

Okay that’s cool! I can write between 100-600 words, really depends on what I have to work with :). Do you mean the out of character chat or the roleplay or both?

I wont have access to my computer over the summer, and I can't get any socials because of my parents saddly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back