• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings s a n c t u a r y ; fandoms & original / lax lit / always open

littlezaubermaus

just a little bit of magic ✨
about me

i’m mercy. i’m 23, a female, and i work an odd shift so i have literally no life outside of work. i’m the type to develop headcanons for our own characters, make moodboards and playlists, and literally cry over the things we write together. i’m lame, but i’ll bake you desserts if you write with me.

my preferences

lazy lit / third person / past tense / paragraph form / email, but open to plotting on discord or pms! / mxf, fxf and mxm / writing multiple characters, two-four mains is normally good with side characters to help move the plot / open to mature themes / ooc chatting, because i’m friendly and like to know the people i write with / lax with capitalization (idc if we use them or not)

word counts are an illusion, but i generally write anywhere from 800-1500 words per character, although i can write more or less depending on the scene.

quality of content > quantity, though. you don’t have to write a ton, as long as I can respond to it.

writing is really more of a hobby for me, and i write in my free time. do not pressure me for replies, please. i do my best to reply in a timely manner and i try to manage a minimum of one reply per day (i always try to respond as often as possible, though), but sometimes real life gets in the way (i take care of two family members, and work a full time job, and have my own mental health to look after).

i’m cool with mature themes like drugs / violence / gore / profanity

i will not with writers under 18 years of age, or involving underage characters

contact me at abaloneskies@gmail.com + abaloneskies#5609 on discord, or send me a pm!

FANDOMS

• star wars / so i would literally sell my soul to do a million sw rps, and i’m not joking. i’m currently only looking to rp post tfa, with my only exception being circa rogue one. i want to interact with canons and ocs, i’m hella into exploring all kinds of plots for this!!
    • kylo ren x rey, poe x oc, finn x oc, kylo ren x oc, oc x oc, poe x finn (i can be iffy on this one), jyn erso x cassian andor
    • i really wanna explore the force connection between ben/rey, and also see him return to the light bc i’m an optimist ok
    • also down for ben solo smuggler au’s, and modern au’s too!!
  • jumanji / probably such a long shot, but i freakin’ love jumanji and recently watching the new one like 500 times has given me some mad cravings to do something inspired by it!!
    • i’m looking to explore oc’s in a wild jungle setting, where pretty much everything goes to our imagination and no regional/historical/modern accuracy is required
    • plot wise, i’m thinking maybe a set of 4-6 strangers are randomly connected through the jumanji game app on their phones, which obviously none of them thought/believed was going to transport them into the game, and their main quest is to save all of jumanji (duh)
    • someone pls do this with me
  • skyrim / i love the game and haven’t written or played it in ages, and i really miss it so here i am. down to do something with only oc’s, or to build upon a world with canon characters!
    • most specifically, i’m looking to explore worlds outside of skyrim (hammerfell, cyrodiil, elswyr, etc)
    • i’d love to keep this open-world and offer many options for adventures, even if we side-track our characters from their main goals
    • we can focus on any number of things, tbh, and i’m even down to continue the idea that there’s civil unrest across tamriel or not
    • i’d also like to focus more on adventure and let character relationships develop naturally for this
  • stranger things / please don’t judge me, but i haven’t seen past s2x1, lmao, so i would rather just do something in this same feel? like, government conspiracies and creepy monsters and a group of friends just trying to navigate the strange and unusual. paranormal events, cryptids, etc!! i’m even down to do something a bit more gravity-falls-ish, which is a bit lighter and more magic-y, lmao
  • shadowhunters / so, i haven’t read the books in a while or really watched the show (it’s on my list, i swear, i’ve seen the first few episodes) but i absolutely loooove the idea of this world and the way it’s put together! i’d love to explore this setting with oc’s!
    • as far as canon characters go, i’m pretty much only interested in alec, magnus and isabelle, and that goes for interacting with and writing for - so if what you want to do includes them, i’m all for it
    • i’d prefer oc’s, though, and i would particularly like to explore the parabatai bond! i also like the interactions with all the other supernaturals!
  • fruits basket / with the new reboot, i’m in love all over again! i love the story of the zodiac, and the beautiful world in which tohru and the others live.
    • i’ll write literally all of the canon characters - like, literally name any one of them you want and i will definitely be able to write them
    • i’m most interested in interacting with hatori, shigure, hatsuharu and yuki, and maybe hanajima
    • but i’m not against any of the others, being the one to write them or doing something completely with oc’s and potentially making our own cast of the zodiac!
  • inuyasha / i’m fandom trash for this and it’s my guilty pleasure, sooo~ i’m down to do something like a modern au with this, or to play in the current world, or to even travel between worlds with ocs
    • i’m also open to canon characters, and totally welcome using them!! i’m most interested in writing against kouga, naraku, sango, sesshomaru, gatenmaru, and ocs!
    • i ship - inuyasha x kikyou, inuyasha x oc, kagome x kouga, kagome x sesshomaru, kouga x oc, sesshomaru x sango, sango x bankotsu, sango x naraku, sango x oc, sango x miroku, sango x literally everyone, oc x oc, oc c naraku/sesshomaru/kouga
  • true blood / again, this is just one of those worlds i happen to love being immersed in. i think it’s a unique world, with vampires in the public eye and on television and drinking synthetic blood and everything else.
    • i’d love to use oc’s, but i’m also down to use canon characters!
    • i’m looking to interact with eric, and maybe pam but i’m open to writing all other characters except for sam (he’s my least favorite, sorry)
    • my faves to write are pam, alcide, eric and godric (i’d looove to write him against a male oc!)
  • twilight / yeah, i know. but i’m mostly just here for the werewolves, honestly, although i totally don’t mind writing with vampires, either!
    • mostly looking to interact with the wolves; paul, quill, sam, and leah
    • i’m down to write jacob or any of the other wolves, and can also write jasper, rosalie, and could probably pick up some of the foreign vampires pretty quickly
  • avatar: tla / i’m not into korra - never watched it, literally has next to no idea what goes on, and i don’t wanna write it, sorryyyy. but the original gaang?? give me! and i will also write literally any of the characters
    • i’d love to do some post-war things, maybe just a few years after to put them in their 20s-ish?
    • zuko x katara, sokka x oc, sokka x suki, zuko x oc, azula x aang, azula x ty lee, ty lee x mai, azula x ty lee x mai, mai x oc, ty lee x oc

ORIGINALS

• pirates / i want something pirates of the caribbean-esque, and by that i mean something set loosely in the 1700s but without too much pressure/focus on historical accuracy, heavily featuring fearsome (and some dashing) pirates and daring ladies who take to the sea more than they ever took to land and corsets, with gruesome curses, fountains of youth and possibly even mermaids
  • supernatural / down to do something kinda like the tv show (with hunters and evil/not-so-evil creatures), but i’m mostly here to throw together some original werewolves/witches/vampires/fae/other mythical and legendary creatures or monsters with little vulnerable (and badass) humans, in all types of settings!
  • mid-high fantasy / i’d like to explore, like, a world of elves/faeries and maybe their interactions with humans, or even just each other? we can explore royals, arranged marriages, royals, humans accidentally falling through portals in the woods or purposefully being dragged there - i’m down for whatever you wanna do!
    • i’m really feeling something game of thrones meets lord of the rings meets pretty much every ya adult fae book ever (julie kagawa writes some good ones, don’t @ me)
    • give me fae princes, wars with the unseelie, spirited away humans, changelings in the human world, dragons, literally whatever!!
  • greek mythology / ahhh, i would love to do anything involving greek mythology!! literally. i’m down to play a range of characters for this, too!
    • i’d really love to do something modern, maybe either the gods in modern times or possibly just modern mortals with similar personalities to the gods?
    • hades x persephone is my favorite pairing, i’ll write either one!! it’d be cool to do something in which persephone has been cursed to reincarnate, and this time hades has to travel to the mortal world to find her - or in which he just falls for a normal human
    • also, pretty much any of the gods falling for a mortal is !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back