• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ. [1×1]

impishly

SUPER SHADY
tumblr_ccd5133013b7a304f0eb5ec7084d078e_dec67595_100 (1).gif

for both my sake and yours i'm gonna make this so sweet and simple.

hiya, the name's lucas, but basically everyone calls me cas. i'm 23, use he/him, and function in EST.
i don't write with minors, and i prefer to work things out over discord. dms are good too, and i can try forums
if you got something that really interests me.

in the spirit of trying to find a partner i can really dig with, i'll throw down a few basic guidelines.

dark topics are fine, no biggie. i will clarify this does not include romanticizing things like abuse, incest, etc.
to weed people out i'll put it out there that if you identify with pro-ship in any capacity turn back now.
i don't like you and you don't like me. nice and easy.

my preference lies with writing dudes and dude-adjacent characters, but i'm more than happy to entertain
whatever. you just gotta ask! i won't write cishet characters though so if that's your thing i'm not your guy.
i don't like to put my characters in any kind of "submissive" or "dom" type kind of role either. i'd prefer it
if you were of like mind.

examples available upon request. i might ask you for the same, if you have any.

now onto the goodies:

ABSOLUTELY itching to write identity v, deltarune, or pokemon.

mostly looking for the first two cuz call of the abyss has me in a vice grip and i just really, really, REALLY adore jevil.
if you aren't familiar with identity v, but are willing to entertain me, the lore for the current COA is pretty simple.
i'd be lying if i said i wasn't just a little desperate for anything IDV. all i ask is that i get to play luca. that's really all
i need at this point.

just talk to me about pokemon. i have a few characters but no ideas.

if those don't tickle your fancy and you prefer original ideas, i'd love you all the same if you'd join me in taking inspiration
from either of the following:

i love zemyata's stuff and i'd totally love to capture a similar vibe.

i'm a bit iffy on doubling outside of originals. if i like the character you want me to write, i can do it. you'll have to convince me otherwise.

that's all i'm really looking for at this point in time. dm me here, or add me on discord for a faster response. CAS 😈#6969

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back