• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

sᴛʀɪɴɢs ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ : ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to Sign's roleplay [sᴛʀɪɴɢs ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ].
You may be wondering how and why you are here and how this all works.
This is going to be an interaction between me and you (1x1) via pm. It is essential for it to be PM because I have multiple people that are interested in this roleplay also so I find it kind of unfair if I only allow only one person to roleplay with me.

Wait? Multiple people? Am I going to roleplay with them too?
Nope
First off, as I mentioned before, this is a 1x1 PM and thread roleplay. It might be a bit different from ones you have roleplayed before. After all, it is an "otome" based roleplay where I control about three to four guys while you will control your own character.

The Private Messaging (PM) system
Where am I going here?
PM system is where we will be doing our "interaction" with each other with our characters.
{Contents are from previous otome roleplay done before}
Pn3hxVf.png

My interaction will consist its mood and heart radar. If you want to know where you stand with the guy's affection status, there is a link that can direct you to that.

Every time I finish an interaction, I will end it with this:
UuRc7xm.png

YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD to find choices you MUST INCLUDE in your post via PM.

Official Thread System:
This official thread system is to guide you with your status (where you stand with the guy's affection rate) and choices you MUST choose to put in your reply when you reply back to me in the private messaging system.
DO NOT POST YOUR REPLY IN THE OFFICIAL THREAD>>> It will be ignored. Instead, post it in your pm when you reply to me

{Here is the official thread content from a previous otome roleplay}
uZTPEWn.png

BACK TO THE PM YOU GO!
From those choices, you will have to put it in your reply in the PM when you reply back. THE RESPOND YOU CHOOSE MUST BE SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST TOO.
yfAzSim.png

Whatever choice you make, may increase or decrease one of the guy's affection bar depending on their personality, likes, dislikes, and history. (EVERY CHOICE HAS AN EFFECT (or no effect at times)
For example, if you fed one of the guys a piece of tomato and he hates it, most likely his affection rate will decrease versus a guy who likes it will have its affection rate increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back