• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy sᴛʀɪɴɢs ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

S t r i n g s O f F a t e

frlKLIN.png

Genre: Otome, Romance, Historical, Fantasy [Small play in this]
"I thought I was already dead. But I soon figured, I ended up living someone else's life... that was me in the past."

This female lead was walking home one day when she noticed someone was getting rob. Attempting to help the victim, she is killed by a sudden gunshot and lost conscious. That was when she saw and heard herself from the past years back in the 1900s. The woman, who looked exactly like the female lead told her to live her life, and she'll exchange her soul with hers to set herself free. She then fell into a deep sleep, waking up suddenly after a ruckus around the area. She is awakened by a presence of four men that surrounded her.
"Are you okay, young lady? You've been sleeping for almost a week."
It was then that she realized that where she ended up waking up to, was not even in the present, but back in the past in Edo [Fomerly was known as Japan in present day]! These four men will guide her to her safety and this adventure is filled with adventure, love, and tears!

[Sign's Comment: Seriously, I've been wanting to create more "otome" roleplays because I find it pretty fun and unique. These are usually PMed through the roleplay and the thread is used for a directory. This will make more sense once we actually start going on, but I'll be playing a role of FOUR men that you, the female protagonist, get to choose. Each one will have "friendship" levels and "heart" levels depending on the choices you make and each person has their own unique story! The plot in mind was all that she was transferred to the past to her past self (Where the fantasy lies in this only) and she kind of just lives the life of her own past self with memories that were shared) You may alter this story (like her background history, etc) and I WILL make the men according to her background (E.g. if she was a princess or geisha or something idk)].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back