• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings S̤̜̙̓̃͊̀ô͂̍m̰̄e͍t̟̥ͦͣh́ỉ͙͜n̷g̦̞ ̱̚I̪̥̖s͆ ̡̬̗ͦͭW̉̈̀r̼̤̫͟o̼̩n̻͓̘ğ̪̯̲̈́̂ ́H̷̅ȩr̝͇̰ͤͦ̐e̻̮̘

BlushingBunnie

Call me Blush!

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 0
INTRODUCTION

👁owo👁

Old tongues twist words into poetry. Wrinkled lips bending the lines.
Gnarled hands tear the dusty pages to pieces. Shaking fingers write in too black ink.
Words that once were true have been warped to lies.
Loud voices repeat what they have been told.
Echoing in too quiet minds.

Gods look down upon what they have created in disappointment.
down upon people who choose the wrong path, who choose to forget and disobey.
They sing to the ones who have left.
They sing, voices shrieking like the wind in the midst of a storm.
Breaking glass and anything that can hear the howling.

I̧͏̛T̴͜͞S͘ TOǪ̷̷ ̛̀Q҉̸UIE͜͜͞T
one day they quiet
and look upon the word that they have created in disgust.

the world bends to their will.

they will create something new

WH̷̀ERE̴ HAVE̷ ̸͘͡Ţ͠͠H̢͢E̷͘͝Y̶ ̀͡ALL ̶̶Ǵ̸ON҉́Ę͞
without any joy or kindness
left inside them
they create

men say they survived because of who they burned and yet they burn with everything else

H͟҉̨Ę͡Ĺ̴͟LO͝?
the gods create and one day everything will cease to exist.
The last man will take his last breath and his lungs will stop working and his heart will stop beating.
But until then they will amuse themselves.

they choose six people.

and they play a game.

gods have nothing to fear but themselves.

C̸͞AN ̷Y̷͘͟OU HE̷͠AR̕͜͝ ̀͘M͘E̷͞?̛͘͢
👁owo👁

Please respond to the following prompt!

"You can see someone in the distance They are a (Girl) (Boy) (Person) .
Their/his/her eyes seem to be (______) "

examples:
"You can see someone in the distance she is a Girl. Her eyes seem to be Kind"
"You can see someone in the distance. Their eyes seem to be Sad"

"You can see someone in the distance he is a Boy. His eyes seem to be Cold"

Please post your answers bellow!

(please note: this is picking what character will start the story!)

👁owo👁

Information! (click me!)

Before anything else!!!! feel free to ask questions about anything!!!!!!

Hello! I'm BlushingBunnie, just call me Blush please, and this is my first quest type thing i have written in quite a while! This story is loosely based around a story i did a long time ago (3+ years) the website it was originally on has had no activity on it for awhile and when i looked at it today it is impossible to access at this point because either the servers are down or the site has just been removed. So i figured this one would be a good one to start with because I kinda know where i am going and it was one of the stories i really like writing when i did.

P.S. while this slide is here on the first post it will not be here on any others!

Info
>This world isn't earth, no one is sure quite where they are but something isn't right about the world that surrounds them.
>The world doesn't follow the normal laws for reality. not all is what it seems
>There is danger around every corner you must learn to survive quickly
>Not all is what it seems LOOK CLOSER

Voting
>Options will be listed at the bottom of every post you will get one of these three types of options
- A list of various options (a, b, c, d)
- A write in "What should (character name) do?"/"Use _____ from your inventory?"
- Or a question/prompt whatever like what is on this page

various options will be the most common to be seen! while you can choose any of the listed options you can always try and get the character to do something that inst listed!! sometimes the best options are not visible and must be found!

A write in is less common but is basically a fill in the blank of what action the character should take.

the questions that seem to be unrelated to the character are often there when the POV is switching OR when a chapter is ending!

>Again asking to do stuff is encouraged!!! (although please be nice about it and don't give purposefully bad actions as an option.)
>Sometimes options effect more than what is visible!

Inventory

>Every character has an inventory that is visible at the bottom of the page in a tab like this! while it will be stated in the text when they gain a new item the entire inventory doesn't appear when they do so!
>There isn't really a limit on how much a character can carry. As long as it isn't absurd it will be aloud!

Stats
>Every character has a list of stats!!!
>The stats are things like health/hunger/warmth...
>Stats can lower/raise depending on what is happening around the character!

>When certain stats start to get into low negatives bad things will start to happen!
>Characters don't ignore their stats if it is a simple issue (they are cold so they put on a coat from their inventory)
>Stats are not something you need to pay a lot of attention to, mostly they are for me so i can keep track of stuff! the only thing that is in them that you might find useful are the things that will be mentioned on the top of the page! you can check them out if you want to know more about the character though!

Inventory (click me!)

The inventory is empty as no character is active yet!
The inventory will look like this:

(Item name) (quantity)
- Description of item

example:

Box of matches - 10 matches
- The box rattles as (character name) shakes it, there are only a few matches left.

Winter coat - (character) is wearing this
- A dark blue in color, the coat is fluffy and warm!

if you are able to wear it whether or not you are wearing it will replace the quantity
if the quantity is 1 there will be no number beside the name

Stats (click me!)

The Stats are blank as no character is active yet!
The stats will look like this:
(Character Name)
(?????)
(Gender)
(official status) - listed at top of page)

Health : 25 to -25 (25 = healthy) (0 = normal) (-25 = mortally wounded)
Thirst : 25 to -25 (25 = hydrated) (0 = normal) (-25 = extremely dehydrated)
Hunger : 25 to -25 (25 = full) (0 = normal) (-25 = starving)
Fatigue : 25 to -25 (25 = energized) (0 = normal) (-25 = unconscious)
Temperature : 25 to -25 (25 = extremely warm) (0 = normal) (-25 = extremely cold)
Hygiene : 25 to -25 (25 = freshly showered) (0 = normal) (-25 = caked in mud)

More information

Ping List (click me!)

!!!!Please say something to me to get added or removed!!!!
Gamer900 Gamer900

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:
You can see someone in the distance, a girl. Her eyes seem lost and scared.

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 1
NOVEMBER AWAKENS

LOCATION: ??? | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Healthy | POV: November

👁owo👁

"You can see someone in the distance.... It is a a girl. Her eyes seem to be hardened. "
"You can see a girl in the distance. Her eyes seem to be kind."

"You can see someone in the distance, a girl. Her eyes seem lost and scared."
"You can see someone in the distance They are a girl. Her eyes seem to be filled with tears. "

👁owo👁

A girl is laying on the ground, brown hair pooled around her head and freckles covering what skin is visible. Her eyes are a dark fuchsia pink.

She is lying on an old rug that is dirty, dusty, and most likely uncomfortable to lay on.
She wakes up to the smell of stale air.
She can hear nothing but her own breath and the wind.

As she sits up she winces at the pain in her back, how long had she been laying there? It doesn't matter at the moment but what does is that she has no idea where she is.

The room is large and dusty, as if undisturbed for a long time, the walls are ornate and there are small details in the wooden border surrounding the room.
There are old chairs sat around fancy coffee tables and against one wall is a long counter with countless shelves behind it.
There are three exits, two with foggy glass window and one that is more of a large archway on the far side of the room.
The two doors with have cursive writing that has been worn away with time and is now unreadable.

The room reminds her of a hotel entrance, where you check in and get your keys, but there isn't a clear way to the outside from what she can tell.

It doesn't look like anywhere she had been before, she would remember a place like this she was sure of it.

h́͜͠eh͡҉e͝he҉̧͡~͞
A loud creaking groan disturbs her thoughts as she looks towards the noise, she can't see what had made the noise but it was clear it came from the large entry way on the other side of the room. She can see well into the room and nothing seems out of sorts, it looks like a dining room a fancy one not a buffet, there are a multitude of tables with the tablecloths a shining white compared at the dullness of the surrounding area.

👁owo👁
What should she do?

> go into/through ____ (dining room, door 1, door 2)
> search the ____ (counter, chairs, tables…)
> ____ (write your own)

Inventory

Dirty clothes - November is wearing this

- Not the best to be wearing but its the only thing November has

Phone
- Not dead yet but close, the screen is cracked badly

Phone charger

- Now if only there was a working outlet

Keys - 4
- There isn't really a use for these anymore

Bottle of Advil - 14
- The bottle rattles as November shakes it, there are a decent amount left

Hand sanitizer
- Smells like flowers, only a few uses left

Bottled water - 2
- A few generic water bottles, still sealed and fresh

Snacks - 3
- A few small bags of whatever snack food was on her when she woke up

Stats

November
Female
Healthy

Health : 20
Thirst : 25
Hunger : 20
Fatigue : 15
Temperature : 0
Hygiene : -5

She is confused but unharmed​

Ping List

Please say something to me to get added!
Gamer900 Gamer900

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:
November should pick herself up, slowly, massage her back, and watch the doorway carefully. She should go over and investigate the long counter.

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 1
NOVEMBER AWAKENS

LOCATION: A hotel? | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Healthy | POV: November

👁owo👁

"November should pick herself up, slowly, massage her back, and watch the doorway carefully."
"She should go over and investigate the long counter."

"November investigates the noise at the large entry way carefully."

👁owo👁
November groans quietly as she sits up off the floor running a hand through her hair to brush it out of her face. Slowly pushing herself up onto her feet she rubs the sore spots on her back that she can reach, knots from lying on the ground most likely, huffing once she is on her feet she looks around the room once more before deciding to check out the counter while keeping a close eye on the doorway which the noises came from.

The floorboards are unsteady under her feet although they don't creak, like they were warped from water damage, she stumbles a couple times on her way over to the desk but manages to avoid falling over.

once she reaches the desk she starts to dig through the compartments looking for anything useful. There is very little left and what is left doesn't seem important its as if someone grabbed everything they could as they left in a hurry. She finds a few things to keep amongst the trash.

A snack sized package of food
A bottle of water
Two room keys reading 215 and 608

digging through the desk for a bit longer she doesn't find anything useful. On the top of the desk there is a large book opened to a random page. on the page in what looks to be frantically scrawled writing she cannot make out all the letters of

"DON'T LOOK AT IT"

She flips through the rest of the book but all that there seems to be someone calculating something.

Walking towards the entryway she chews on her lip. once she gets there she peeks around the corners not going all the way into the room until she is sure there is no one there with her. as she stands in the doorway she doesn't see anything really interesting, which become more concerning the more she thinks about it, whatever made the noise earlier is either long gone or hiding somewhere. hopefully the former.

Now that she is in the room she can see everything a bit better, in the room there are two more doorways one that looks like the swinging kitchen doors you see in restaurants and a large glass door that seems to lead to a pool.

She doesn't hear anything at the moment.

👁owo👁
What should she do?

> go into/through ____ (kitchen, pool, lobby, door 1, door 2)
> search the ____ (chairs, tables…)
> ____ (write your own)

Ahhhh sorry for this taking so long, I didn't realize how much time had passed until I was ready to post this </ 3

I should be able to post more frequently now unless some supernatural force decides to take me down (again).
(also if anyone wants to talk I'm Blush#6851 on discord < 3)

Inventory

Phone

Phone charger

Keys - 4

Hotel room keys - 2
- Two keys that must go to rooms somewhere in the hotel (215) and (608)

Bottle of Advil - 14

Hand sanitizer

Bottled water - 3

Snacks - 4
- A few small bags of various snack foods

Stats

November
Female
Healthy

Thirst : 25
Hunger : 20
Fatigue : 15

She is confused but unharmed​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 1
NOVEMBER AWAKENS

LOCATION: A Hotel | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Healthy | POV: November

👁owo👁

"November Searches for the room 215 and investigates it"
"You can see someone in the distance. A girl. Her eyes seem to be annoyed."

👁owo👁
November glances around the room hesitating and fiddling with the keys in her pockets. She should probably find somewhere safe to spend the night, shouldn't she? she didn't know which door had made the noise earlier so she hesitated to go through either. Pulling a random key from her pocket she looked at the heavily faded numbers that read 215. To the second floor then.
👁 owo 👁
She turned and started to head back to the entryway as she doubted that there would be stairs or an elevator in the kitchen or pool. Humming lightly under her breath she walked up to the closer door and pushed it open finding a set of rickety stairs that looked like they were getting ready to fall apart. groaning she runs a hand through her hair to rub at the back of her head.
👁 owo 👁
walking around to the start of the stairs she poked at it a couple times with her foot before putting any weight on it. after a moment of standing on the first step she decides that they are sturdy enough for her to go up, despite not looking safe. Slowly making her way up the stairs takes some time and by the time she get to the second floor, which felt like it was much further away than it should have been, she was slightly out of breath and tired of climbing for what felt like half an hour.
👁 owo 👁
once she reached the second floor the stairs became so unsteady she doubted that it would be safe to use them to go up any higher, plus she could see where some were missing on the stairs above her.
👁 owo 👁
The door to the second floor had a large fancy 2 on it, for obvious reasons, but there wasn't anything else really to go off of.
👁 owo 👁
shrugging she pushes open the door, flinching when it creaks in the dead silent hall, to a T shaped hallway a long pathway to the right, left, and in front of her. There were signs on start of each hallway telling which rooms were down each one, she thanked the gods because it looked like there could be an endless amount of rooms here.
👁 owo 👁
she glanced down the other two halls for a moment before going down the one to her left and proceeding to stop and groan as she looked at the numbers on the four doors surrounding her at that moment which read "239 and 203" on the right and "223 and 245" on the left. rubbing at her forehead she started on her way down the hall making sure to check every door to make sure she didn't miss the one she was looking for.
👁 owo 👁
It was one of the last doors in the hallway.
👁 owo 👁
Turning to the door with the numbers 215 printed on the front of it she fiddled with the keys before putting them into the lock. as she had her hand around the unlocked handle she hesitated.
👁owo👁
Should she enter the room?

> Yes
> No

If no what does she do?

Inventory

Phone

Phone charger

Keys - 4

Hotel room keys - 2

Bottle of Advil - 14

Hand sanitizer

Bottled water - 3

Snacks - 4

Stats

November
Female
Healthy

Thirst : 20
Hunger : 15
Fatigue : 10

She is tired of walking​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:
Yes, November enters. But she does so carefully and in case the light doesn't work, uses her phone as a lightsource

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 1
NOVEMBER AWAKENS

LOCATION: A Hotel | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Tired | POV: November

👁owo👁

"November enters the room carefully"

👁owo👁
Waiting a moment more she pushes open the door and glances into the room, its clean and empty of any inhabitants, pushing open the door the rest of the way she sighs. The room looks surprisingly normal compared to everything else she has seen so far.
👁 owo 👁
She steps into the room and starts to close the door. Once the door is almost closed a loud creak echoes down the hallway.
The sound of the door to the stairs opening.

👁 owo 👁
She closes the door softly and locks it behind her sliding down to the floor on her side as she listens.
“Hel..lo? He..llo?” a voice croaked “hehehe”
👁 owo 👁
She could hear it crawling around the hallway and she held her breath hoping it hadn’t noticed her before she hid in the room.
Its footsteps echo down the hall is it moves away yet she still waits. She doesn't move for what feels like an hour only sitting on the ground listening for noises in the hallway.

👁 owo 👁
Once she feels as if it’s safe to start searching the room the sky outside had begun to get darker and she was exhausted from everything that had happened.
👁 owo 👁
She checks the door to make sure it was locked, three times, and starts to look around.
The fact that she was no longer at home and that she didn’t know where she was had become very apparent once she was safe and now she could stop and think about what was going on without the fear of being out in the open.

👁 owo 👁
But first she searches the room for anything interesting.
She finds

👁 owo 👁
A set of new clothes
A reusable water bottle
And some fruit (3)

👁 owo 👁
The room was well put together and she was sure that there was something that she had missed but her hands were still shaking and all she wanted to do was sleep.
Breathing in and out deeply a few times she tries to calm herself. Just a few more things to do before she rests.

👁 owo 👁
Pulling one of the chairs over to the door she places it up against the door so that if something tried to get in it would be harder to do than just unlocking or breaking the door down.
Checking the room over once more she sighs and lays in bed on top of the covers her eyes falling shut surprisingly quickly.

👁 owo 👁
-November Is Asleep-
👁 owo 👁
This chapter is finished and a new character will be continuing the next post!
November missed a few things because she was too careful!
She didn’t look at 7 items (items that she couldn’t see aren’t counted)

She didn’t go into 4 rooms
👁 owo 👁
There is nothing but blackness but in the distance you can hear ______

Examples :
you can hear someone crying
you can hear a fight
you can hear nothing

Please do not do:
you can hear dogs barking
you can hear a storm

you can hear sirens

aka : don't put noises that a human cannot make

👁owo👁
If you want to vote anonymously or if you are a guest you can use the link below
Voting link <3

Inventory

Old clothes - November is wearing this

- Better but smells of dust

Phone

Phone charger

Keys - 4

Hotel room keys - 2

Bottle of Advil - 14

Hand sanitizer

Bottled water - 3

Reusable water bottle
- A metal bottle that holds a decent amount of water

Snacks - 4

Fruit - 3
- A few pieces of fruit

Stats

November
Female
Tired

Thirst : 20
Fatigue : -10
Hygiene : 5

She is scared​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:
There is nothing but blackness but in the distance you can hear someone panting.

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 2
THE HUNTED

LOCATION: A locker | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Tired | POV: Taylor

👁owo 👁

"There is nothing but blackness but in the distance you can hear someone panting."

👁 owo 👁
Inside the locker is cramped and unpleasant but Taylor sits with his knees curled up to his chest and his face well away from the grate at the top of the door. He focuses on his breathing
trying to catch his breath but stay quiet at the same time.
His chest aches.
He covers the lower part of his face with his knees as he stares at the metal door in front of him.
A few moments pass before he hears it turn the corner groaning as it is forced to slow down due to the sharp turn its footsteps are loud on the tile floor and its body creaks, groans, and hisses as it moves.
He doesn't know what it is but he has learned, from experience, that it isn't friendly. it grows louder as it approaches where he is hidden and the inside of the locker becomes completely black as it passes by, its entire body blocking the light as it passed by. he can hear every part of it clicking and whirring as it passes by closer than it had ever been before.
It passes by without stopping and he would sob with relief if it wasn't just a few feet away.

👁 owo 👁
Time passes slowly as he listens for its fading footsteps not wanting to risk being chased all over again if it saw him. They faded to a near whisper before disappearing all together and he lets out a sigh and wiggles a bit to reach the handle of the locker.
He peeks out of the grates before opening the locker in one smooth motion and sliding out. The only noise in the hallway is the quiet buzzing of the lights above him. Looking up and down the hallway once more he closed the locker behind him and started walking in the opposite direction that it had gone.
He kept aware of his surroundings as he walked the hallways were similar to the point that he sometimes struggled to tell them apart they were just halls of white walls electric lights and cold tile beneath his feet. shoes would have been nice right about now.

👁 owo 👁
Sighing he continued walking turning corners seemingly at random until he reached a hallway where on one of the walls a window stretched from end to end. Outside the window there was a city topped by a sunny sky. Looking outside it looked like he was on the fifth or sixth floor of the hospital, it was hard to tell and he hadn't found any markers indicating which it was just yet.
He had been wandering the halls for a long time even before he found the window and he had yet to find a way down and the window, despite being glass, couldn't be broken and would make an atrociously loud noise when hit.

👁 owo 👁
Walking for hours was tiring enough and being chased down by some monster wasn't helping that fact. Hopefully he finds a room or a way to a lower floor sooner than later. He had woken up in a room but he didn't think to keep track of where it was or how to get back to it.
running his hands over his face he got to walking again.

👁 owo 👁
What should he do?
> Follow the right wall
> Follow the left wall
> Wander around randomly
> [_______]
👁owo👁
If you want to vote anonymously or if you are a guest you can use the link below
Voting link <3
👁 owo 👁

Inventory

Scrubs - Taylor is wearing this

- Uncomfortable and with no underwear or shoes to speak of

Phone
- 50% power its screen is glitching

Phone charger

- Barely tapped together

Bottled water - 1

Snacks - 2
- A bunch of gross bland snacks you find at hospitals

Stats

Taylor
Male
Healthy

Thirst : 15
Fatigue : -5
Hygiene : 15

He is scared​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking
[

Last edited:
Taylor should cautiously follow the right wall checking surroundings and looking for anything of interest.

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 2
THE HUNTED

LOCATION: A Hospital | WEATHER: ??? | STATUS: Tired | POV: Taylor

👁owo 👁

"He should follow the right wall"
"Taylor should cautiously follow the right wall"
"Follow the right wall"
"Follow the left wall"

👁 owo 👁
Taylor looked back and forth between the two hallways he could see on either end of the window, there wasn't real a noticeable difference between the two so after randomly picking one of the two he heads down the right one while sticking to the right wall, like you would in a maze.
There isn't really much for him to see as he heads down the hallway passing through a couple turns before he sees anything.

Eventually reaching a group of lockers and another divergence in the pathways he stops.
👁 owo 👁
There isn't anything special from what he can see but there are a large amount of lockers and he is sure that there will be something useful in one of them but digging through lockers takes time and sometimes the lockers are loud when opening them.
Peeking around the two turns ahead of the lockers the left has even more lockers and the right hallway twists and turns so he cant see very far down it.

👁 owo 👁
He pauses thinking about what he should do and from the wall to his left he hears the groaning of metal and and scraping of something walking around. Its too faint to pinpoint which way its going but there is effeminately something close to the other side of the wall.
Groaning he runs his hands over his face and tries to decide what to do.

👁 owo 👁
image0.png

Here is a poorly down map of what Taylor has seen
(i might try and make a better one but this is what i have for now)

👁 owo 👁
What should he do?
> Check out the [smaller/larger] group of lockers
> Go back to the window and down the other hall
> Go down the [left/right] hallway
> [_______]
👁owo👁
Voting link <3
👁 owo 👁

Inventory

Phone

Phone charger

- Barely tapped together

Bottled water - 1

Snacks - 2

Stats

Taylor
Male
Healthy

Health : 10

He is scared​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 2
THE HUNTED

👁owo 👁

"Taylor should check out the smaller group of lockers"
"Check out the lockers"

👁 owo 👁
Taylor tilts his head back and forth a few times as he debates what to check out first but eventually decides on the group of smaller lockers he was already standing beside.
He tries each of the six lockers starting with the one closest to him.
two of them end up being locked.
sorting through the lockers is tedious and takes some time, there is mainly just junk to be found but after awhile he has a few more things than he did before.

👁 owo 👁
8 Batteries
A flashlight
A bottle of water
👁 owo 👁
He puts two of the batteries he found into the flashlight and turns it on and off again a few times. It is horrendously bright and he has to blink a few times to clear his vision again.
The noises from the wall have faded away as he was searching the lockers and the only thing he can hear is the almost unnoticeable buzzing from the lights above him

👁 owo 👁
He stretches and glances up and down the hallway.
👁 owo 👁
What should he do now?
> Check out the larger group of lockers
> Go down the [left/right] hallway
> [_______]
you can pick multiple if they make sense going together (like looking in some lockers and then going down a hallway)
👁owo👁
Voting link <3
👁 owo 👁

Inventory

Phone

Phone charger

- Barely tapped together

Flashlight
- A compact flashlight that is extremely bright

Batteries - 6
- A few double A batteries

Bottled water - 2

Snacks - 2

Stats

Taylor
Male
Healthy

He is scared​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Last edited:
Taylor should check out the larger group of lockers and then go down the left hallway

I know this hasn't been posted to in a while, but I enjoy the idea!

Taylor should check out the larger group of lockers and then go down the left hallway.

SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE
CHAPTER 2
THE HUNTED

👁owo 👁

"Taylor should check out the large group of lockers and go down the left hallway"

👁 owo 👁
He continues down the hallway that leads to a larger group of lockers, there hadn't been any noises from that direction and within the huge amount of storage he would surely find something useful. As he opens the lockers one by one he is disappointed by the fact a good amount of them were locked or seemed to be suck closed.
Inside the lockers he found

👁 owo 👁
3 Packages of food
A Doctors coat
A silver key card with a green stripe
A Knife
2 Bottles of water
👁 owo 👁
He pulls on the coat over the scrubs he was already wearing relaxing a bit as the cool air bit into him a bit less. Putting the key card and knife into the pockets, for quick access, he continued down the pathway.
The hallway doesn't go on for very long and after turning into it he can already see the end of the path easily.
At the end of the pathway he finds another tiny group of lockers and two rooms one with the word "Stairs" printed on it in bold white letters, peaking in he can see that the stair lead down a level, and the other just being a plane white door that matched the wall that smelled like metal.

👁 owo 👁
image0.png

👁 owo 👁
What should he do now?
> Check out the group of lockers
> Check out the room
> Go down the Stairs
> [_______]

👁owo👁
Voting link <3
👁 owo 👁

Inventory

Coat - Taylor is wearing this
- A long white coat with a few pockets

Key card - Green
- A silver key card with a green stripe

Knife
- A large medical type knife, its clean.

Phone

Phone charger

- Barely tapped together

Flashlight
- A compact flashlight that is extremely bright

Batteries - 6
- A few double A batteries

Bottled water - 4

Snacks - 5

Stats

Taylor
Male
Healthy

Temperature : 5

He is tired​

Ping List

myst.erion myst.erion
Mechking Mechking

Taylor should check out the room to his left, then head up the stairs if it's uninteresting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back