• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sėtonas Academy - Open

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[IMG='width:342px;']https://static.zerochan.net/Aijima.Cecil.full.1715590.jpg[/IMG]Ali Asghar
Setonas Academy || Class
Interactions:
Glash ( BlightGiver BlightGiver ) || Mentions: Aeterni ( Quados Quados ) , Thunderous Crack ( BillyGGruff BillyGGruff )

Ali simply stayed quiet in response to Aeterni trying his best to pretend to ignore him despite the smug he held on his face. When he settled down the genie's shoulders actually slouched in disappointment as he found the dragon boy's reactions more fun than the lesson. Resting his head on his propped up hand he continued to write in his journal which may or not have been what was up in front.

The noise outside didn't bother him in the slightest and he had no distinctive reaction towards it. In the genie realm, many genies had different forms and ways of appearing so hearing a bit of thunder outside was something he had grown used too in his sapling years.
Honestly, he was more concerned about the creature that had swarmed behind the dragon on the bread. Slowly he turned his head towards the swarm, a chill running down his spine as it formed together. The newly formed humanoid being towered over him, thanking him in an eerie voice. Even the dragon seemed to be startled by the thing but ended up coping with the fear with anger.

"No problem, Al is at your service." He waved him off with a nervous laugh. He would have expected this sort of creature to be right up the dragon's alley but he seemed to be bothered by it just the same.​

Isolde Connoly
ATTACH]
1539762034141.png

All Isolde could see was green. She could feel the sensation of grass and foliage brushing against her face. She could feel panic rising in her body as it was sitting down with her back against the wall near some lockers . . . without her. That’s what she got for not just carrying her head to school. She’d traveled with head resting securely (or so she’d thought) in her one strap backpack. Usually, this wouldn’t have been a problem, but the hustle and bustle of the first day of school proved to be too much. After a particularly forceful bump with one of her larger classmates, her head was sent rolling getting kicked in various directions. To be fair, she had accidentally wandered into the lane for larger students. Her body initially attempted pursuit, but she quickly found herself steered, with a bit of shoving, in the opposite direction of her head with the rest of traffic as students hurried to their first class.

Isolde’s head sighed. There was no use worrying about how she’d gotten into this predicament now, and at least she hadn’t been kicked into one of the water tanks.

“Mphm!” She tried to call for help to no avail; the brush muffled her cries. She took a few deep breaths. It’s ok, no need to panic. First, she needed to get a look at her surroundings. With a little bit of straining, she managed to wobble her head side-to-side before rolling about to face upwards.

After taking a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sunlight, she found herself out in front of the school. She squinted looking about for possible aid; this heat was killer. Her eyebrows furrowed in puzzlement. Wait, is is just me, or does it feel like someones being cremated nearby? The puzzlement in her eyes soon turned to worry.

“Hey, can someone plea-” She was cut off by a thunderous crack that turned her worry to fear. It wasn’t the sound itself that scared her but the shaking. It caused her head to teeter back and forth haphazardly.

“No, no, no, no, n-” She was cut off again but this time by a mouthful of leaves as she tumbled into a nearby bush. Isolde spat out a leaf before sighing once again. She liked a good tragic love story, but this whole ordeal had just been tragic. From what she could tell, she’d fallen victim to someone’s attempt at a grand entrance. However, the perpetrator of this supernatural phenomenon was far less intimidating then she originally imagined, and it seemed like he just needed directions to the principal. Lying down inside the bush, she examined the boy as best as she could. He seems a little off. . . but when has that ever hurt anyone? It seemed like most the other students present were either too shocked or didn’t care enough to answer, so she took her chance.

“Over here! I can help you find the principal or a teacher or something!” She smiled. “ . . . if you can help me find my body.” She reddened ever so slightly when adding this on. Losing your head was one of the worst things you could do as a Dullahan.

BillyGGruff BillyGGruff

CactusJuice CactusJuice

Perrin swiveled around and cocked his head to the side as he heard the voice calling for him. His human eyes were pretty limited, and required him to move his body around to only look in one direction, and his ears were not picking up the exact location of where it was coming from.

However after some scanning about he ended up spotting the head near the bushes and his eyes lit up in excitement. In his eagerness he forgot to walk over there linearly and instead moved his avatar through six dimensional space to put it right next to her. From a 3rd dimensional perspective It would look like some strange kind of teleportation. He didnt disappear and reappear in the next second, he just WAS in the new spot. There was no sound, no fanfare, no magical sounds. He just shifted his avatar from one place to another in a way that was incomprehensible to 3rd dimensional beings.

"Did you say help you find your body?" He asked eagerly, his eyes sparkling as he stooped down and looked at her head.

"That sounds like an adventure..." he said that with a hushed squeaky whisper, his face growing more and more exhilarated by the prospect by the second.

He lifted the girls head excitedly, his hands squishing her cheeks as he lifted her up and spun around with glee. As he stopped, he looked up at the head, smile beaming as he introduced himself.

tumblr_nvygo4jAxQ1rii88ro4_250.gif

"I'd love to help my new bestest buddy find their body! My name is Perrin! Nice ta meetcha!"

Isolde watched her potential savior with a bit of curiosity as he looked about. A small smile formed on her face. He was kind of cute. He’s like a puppy that died and was reincarnated into a person.

Her body rose. It would be easier to find her head now that things had died down a bit. Her look of content shifted to puzzlement.

But still . . . there’s something kind of wei- And suddenly he was just THERE in front of her.

“Gyah!” Her eyes widened, and her hairs were practically standing on end. The surprise sent her body stumbling backwards into some lockers with a crash. “ ...ow.” This movement, if it could be called movement, pretty much confirmed her suspicions. A small frown formed on her face as she calmed down a bit. There was definitely something off about this kid. Maybe I should have asked someone else. She looked the boy up and down. At least he seems excited to help.

Without much warning, he picked her head up and spun around. It may have looked cute from the outside, but for Isolde it was a pretty wild ride. Even when the boy stopped, the world kept spinning for Isolde. Her body attempted to stand, but she fell right back over.

“. . .n-nishe to m-meech you, P-perrin.” It turns out being dizzy along with having your cheeks squished makes talking a little difficult. She took a moment to regain her orientation. “. . .I’m Isolde...or well more like I’m her head.” She looked toward the school. “My body shouldn’t be too far inside. It’s against some lockers somewhere.” Though he couldn’t see it, her body shrugged. “I don’t know exactly where it is, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find. I mean, how many headless students could there be?”

BillyGGruff BillyGGruff

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comic Sans MS; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg
[div class=ColorBlock]'Alexander'

Despite trying to focus on the work and calming himself down, Alex could still hear nearly everything and he was quite scared at all of it. He retracted his aura around himself but was still uneasy, shaking in his seat as he finished his work so listened to the conversation outside, finding it comedic and calming. Alexander asked to go to the toilet and hid in there for a bit, relishing the relative silence. Once he came baack, Alexander caught up on the work he missed and awaited the lesson's end.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: BillyGGruff BillyGGruff and CactusJuice CactusJuice
Located: Academy
[/div][/div] [/div]

Rebecca listened to the Dullahan's complaints about her missing parts. "Honey, you should really quit while you're a head." The whole class whipped around to give her glares that probably would have killed her outright, were she not already dead. "Sorry, bad joke. Are you undead? If you are, I can find your body for you and bring it over here. Simple enough spell for a necromancer."

CactusJuice CactusJuice

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class] [class=BarCode] font-family:Libre Barcode 39; font-size:30px; color:white; text-align:center; //The Bar code at the bottom of the ID. Once again I had to just use the [font=] tag to get it to work even though I have the font in the class correctly IF YOU WANT A UNIQUE BAR CODE 1) Replace the letters of the word "Name" with your OC's Name 2) Alternate Caps often to give it an even more unique look// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
[div class=ColorBlock]Aeterni​

Aeterni is quite interested in that little fox, so he stands up and walks over to him. "My name is Aeterni and I sensed that you used your aura in here all the time, isn't it draining?" He tries his best to not look like the fierce predator that his species is.
[/Div][/div]

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comic Sans MS; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg

Alex hadn't seen or heard Aeterni come over, so was quite suprised when he saw the dragonoid standing over him. He made a muffled gasping noise and his body seemed to want to move in the other direction, but Alexander turned round to face Aeterni. At the comment about his aura, it almost instinctively closed around him, especially as it was already quite close. "Well... I can't really stop it, just increase or decrease the range. I'm fine, but thank you for your concern." Alexander's voice was quiet, but he didn't sound especially scared. That's because he sort of wasn't.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: Quados Quados
Mentioned: Quados Quados
[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class] [class=BarCode] font-family:Libre Barcode 39; font-size:30px; color:white; text-align:center; //The Bar code at the bottom of the ID. Once again I had to just use the [font=] tag to get it to work even though I have the font in the class correctly IF YOU WANT A UNIQUE BAR CODE 1) Replace the letters of the word "Name" with your OC's Name 2) Alternate Caps often to give it an even more unique look// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
[div class=ColorBlock]Aeterni​

Aeterni tilts his head. "You can't turn your aura 'off'? Is that something that only happens with you or is that something from your whole species? We dragonoid can control our element for a very long time, but some strong ones overdid it and transformed somehow and were consumed by their element, it is interesting to see that others don't have this restriction." Aeterni looks at this little fox and fells this felling he always have when he sees his little sister. He smiles. "Well, we can talk later... Oh and if someone gives you trouble you can come to me." He gives Alex a small pat on the shoulder and goes back to his seat.
[/Div][/div]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg

"Yeah, just me. It's not really an offensive, defensive or elemental aura, it just calms people down." Alexander was sort of happy that the conversation ended and he instinctively shied away from the physical contact but he was sort of at ease now. Alexander kept working through the lesson, stopping when he had finished to listen to the sounds around him. "Maybe if I listen the sounds won't scare me?"

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: Quados Quados
Mentioned: Quados Quados
[/div][/div] [/div]

Isolde watched her potential savior with a bit of curiosity as he looked about. A small smile formed on her face. He was kind of cute. He’s like a puppy that died and was reincarnated into a person.

Her body rose. It would be easier to find her head now that things had died down a bit. Her look of content shifted to puzzlement.

But still . . . there’s something kind of wei- And suddenly he was just THERE in front of her.

“Gyah!” Her eyes widened, and her hairs were practically standing on end. The surprise sent her body stumbling backwards into some lockers with a crash. “ ...ow.” This movement, if it could be called movement, pretty much confirmed her suspicions. A small frown formed on her face as she calmed down a bit. There was definitely something off about this kid. Maybe I should have asked someone else. She looked the boy up and down. At least he seems excited to help.

Without much warning, he picked her head up and spun around. It may have looked cute from the outside, but for Isolde it was a pretty wild ride. Even when the boy stopped, the world kept spinning for Isolde. Her body attempted to stand, but she fell right back over.

“. . .n-nishe to m-meech you, P-perrin.” It turns out being dizzy along with having your cheeks squished makes talking a little difficult. She took a moment to regain her orientation. “. . .I’m Isolde...or well more like I’m her head.” She looked toward the school. “My body shouldn’t be too far inside. It’s against some lockers somewhere.” Though he couldn’t see it, her body shrugged. “I don’t know exactly where it is, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find. I mean, how many headless students could there be?”

BillyGGruff BillyGGruff

"Isolde...IsOooolde...IsolDe." Perrin felt the name around on his tongue. Such an interesting name! Words were fun to say in this 3rd dimensional plane. They had to be so creative with so little to work with.

"I don't know how many headless students there are" He said with an innocent and happy expression " I didn't know hum...no that's not the right word... Monsters! I didn't know monsters could take their heads off till just now! Can all of you do it or just you? Should I take mine off? I want to make a good impression. It's my first day."

With some maneuvering Perrin balanced Isolde's head on one hand and went to work with his other. He put the free hand on the top of his own head, and a glowing red line appeared around his neck, causing the air to ripple with the sudden heat. After that brief second the heat vanished, and with a pop he pulled his head right off. It wasn't a normal pop either, it sounded like a sound effect out of a cartoon, almost intentionally so.

"Ooooooh, this is neat, much more freedom of movement this way." He said happily, moving his head around with his arm as he peered around before holding it level with hers

"Whatcha think? Wanna look for the body like this? OH! IF I MAKE MY BODY HIDE WE CAN PLAY THAT SEEK AND HIDE GAME!"

CactusJuice CactusJuice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back