• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [ RYDE OR DIE . QUEER CYBERPUNK - RECRUITMENT

I didn't know you could fix your age. I don't think I'll fit in this RP but it's a really good one and I can only wish you the best of luck.

Also, I would want to have two of my ocs in this? Their a couple, if that would be okay?
Yes you can play more than one character. You will simply need to make a banner with both of them on it for your IC post.

The template is the same as the profile. However you can make a set of individual banners for their profiles and one combined one for IC post.

Yes you can play more than one character. You will simply need to make a banner with both of them on it for your IC post.

The template is the same as the profile. However you can make a set of individual banners for their profiles and one combined one for IC post.
I'd have to learn how to do it, but I do like editing! I've just never used those templates before, but help would definitely be great if you are willing aha

I'd have to learn how to do it, but I do like editing! I've just never used those templates before, but help would definitely be great if you are willing aha
I offer to create a basic banner too.

Yeah I like uniformity and I also find the wideness of the side gives me eye strain. So I like narrow templates because they're easier for me to read. So we will all be using the same temple, banners are editable (and again I can help with it) more or less explained in the app. thread.

I offer to create a basic banner too.

Yeah I like uniformity and I also find the wideness of the side gives me eye strain. So I like narrow templates because they're easier for me to read. So we will all be using the same temple, banners are editable (and again I can help with it) more or less explained in the app. thread.
Would you want to create a discord for the small people you have so far? That would help and get it through more quickly? If that's alright with you, of course! :)

Would you want to create a discord for the small people you have so far? That would help and get it through more quickly? If that's alright with you, of course! :)
I may think about it once I accept players. Until then it's only the application process, so until I decided on players I won't make one.

I may think about it once I accept players. Until then it's only the application process, so until I decided on players I won't make one.
Okay, cool!! I'll do some research about how to do those templates then!

UPDATED THE APP. THREAD.
Hopefully it is clearer / makes more sense.
I didn't change much, just added a little text
and some examples.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back