• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY?

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Look- I know it's not the most searched for anymore. Especially where I happen to be in the series (which is, to say, early). But I have a habit of joining fandoms STUPID late and then immediately working myself into an RP craving frenzy. But- let's see. Important stuff. I'm 18, I would prefer you be that or older, but that is far from required, so long as we mesh well, maturity wise. I usually try to mirror post length, and do consider myself to be a pretty damned good writer. I won't give specifics, because I can't, but I do write in third person past-tense. I'd appreciate it if you did too!
Now for the part that is going to turn away the majority of people here. If we're going to do romance (not required, but liked, a lot), I would prefer it be canon x canon. That is not to say that you can't use your OC, because I love meeting new characters, but I'm really looking for some good old fashioned canon interaction here, you feel? Anything along those lines would be preferred! As for characters I play? Honestly? Just about any. I'll play the opposite to almost anything you'd like. I just. Really like this show. Please hit me up. Plan with me. Something. I would really appreciate it!

(Hi ? I'd be willing- RWBY is a great show, I really like it too ! I just gotta get around to watching the last season ahahah... keep forgetting about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back