• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY with our own spin! (1 x 1) (M x F)

NovelApproach

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a good day! I am currently on the lookout for long-term roleplay partners to explore the world of Remnant and play through the storyline of RWBY, with our own OCs, weaving in our own unique plots and side-stories. I am looking for more than standard one on one character interactions and would prefer a partner willing to try their hand at playing a wide range of canon characters (which I would do so as well) and giving the world a lived in feel. While the main plot and pivotal events of the show would happen as depicted in the canon our characters would make their own mark by taking part in them (though not enough to change the outcomes) and also engaging in their own shenanigans and stories.

I really like to focus on character interactions and themes of action, adventure, angst and romance in my writing though I am happy to accommodate and work with my partner to come together with plots and ideas that satisfy both of our requirements. For romance I am willing to do OC x OC or double (so long as its reciprocated).

As for writing length, I typically aim for multi-paragraphs, but I understand that shorter posts can sometimes convey more information. At a minimum, I would like at least one paragraph per response.

Now is also the best time to mention that II usually don't have the time for consistent replies throughout the day due to my work schedule and I would appreciate a partner that is understanding of that and willing to accommodate me in the long-term. That being said I am always available for OOC discussion and chatting!

If all of this sounds good or if you would like any clarifications please feel free to send me a DM. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you!

hey!

idk if you're still active on this site but i would love to talk to you about roleplaying rwby if you are still interested

if you see this and would like to continue this conversation, i can give you my discord and we can talk more there

thanks

I've been wanting to try my hand on a character I've been created for a RWBY RP. if you are still looking, anyway.

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a good day! I am currently on the lookout for long-term roleplay partners to explore the world of Remnant and play through the storyline of RWBY, with our own OCs, weaving in our own unique plots and side-stories. I am looking for more than standard one on one character interactions and would prefer a partner willing to try their hand at playing a wide range of canon characters (which I would do so as well) and giving the world a lived in feel. While the main plot and pivotal events of the show would happen as depicted in the canon our characters would make their own mark by taking part in them (though not enough to change the outcomes) and also engaging in their own shenanigans and stories.

I really like to focus on character interactions and themes of action, adventure, angst and romance in my writing though I am happy to accommodate and work with my partner to come together with plots and ideas that satisfy both of our requirements. For romance I am willing to do OC x OC or double (so long as its reciprocated).

As for writing length, I typically aim for multi-paragraphs, but I understand that shorter posts can sometimes convey more information. At a minimum, I would like at least one paragraph per response.

Now is also the best time to mention that II usually don't have the time for consistent replies throughout the day due to my work schedule and I would appreciate a partner that is understanding of that and willing to accommodate me in the long-term. That being said I am always available for OOC discussion and chatting!

If all of this sounds good or if you would like any clarifications please feel free to send me a DM. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Yo Novel I'd be interested in joining you if this is still open. I have two OC's, one villain and one hunter both with complete weapons and semblances. Along with a team of my own creation that are made with the approval of the creators these three others where made in the image of and they form their own team L.I.T.E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back