• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby: Wendigo Hunters OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
That feeling when your fighting for your life but your teammate can't stop playing DDR

Side note... for the sake of the game, can we not have semblances interact with dust directly?

To the question of 'Can I do X with dust-'. The answer is yes, and through the dust score
'-through my semblance' - yeah, this is where the catch up is! Just ignore this bit, and we are fine!

Want to inject Dust like heroin, sure, go for it! You can now punch electricity!
Can I eat it? Sure! Vomit all the fire you want!
Want to try rubbing it into your eyes to see if either you get thermal vision or set your eye sockets on fire? Bold choice, but sure!

You're allowed to be creative with dust! I feel like its an underused aspect of the show.

Semblances like Coco's Hype, I would just say, use Dust score, and forget she has a semblance. Otherwise, literally no one is going to use this stat. {Btw, this is at no one in particular, just had a few similar questions. And to be fair, people have had some really cool ideas! I'm just simplifying the character sheet! It's not perfect, and I'll adjust as need be for people. Have an idea, go for it! I like ideas!}

Last edited:
Any more characters likely to income soon?
Anyone have questions?

Other than a meme one that says 'What would happen if Umbra eats the GM, does she become the GM then?" XD

Oh, no wait editing this after.Where will we be starting? At the school being gotten or already brought into the hunt?

Other than a meme one that says 'What would happen if Umbra eats the GM, does she become the GM then?" XD

Oh, no wait editing this after.Where will we be starting? At the school being gotten or already brought into the hunt?

You'll be starting arriving on the expedition into the floating islands.

Aaaaaaand we're off the races. If people still want to submit their characters, go ahead and do so, but IC is up! I repeat, IC is up! This is not a drill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back