• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RWBY / Warhammer 40,000 Corssover Roleplay

Sitri The Enlightened

Dark Apostle Of The Word Bearers
Hello, I've been seeing a few fanfics of RWBY / Warhammer 40,000 crossover and I thought it may be interesting to try an RP. Would anybody be interested in playing either the RWBY cast and/or a character of their own making?

I have like a dozen characters I can or have made to fit into the world of Remnent, but I don't know that much about Warhammer.

Hey man

I’m sorry it’s been like a week or so

I’m finishing up my finals in the coming days. Then I can RP with you. I promise

No biggie I’m working a lot, and it’s going to be a massive crunch to meet our deadline

No biggie I’m working a lot, and it’s going to be a massive crunch to meet our deadline
I’m good now. So, what ideas do you have for the rwby RP that you want?

Are you using canon characters or fan based?

I’m good now. So, what ideas do you have for the rwby RP that you want?

Are you using canon characters or fan based?

I use my own, I rarely use canon characters because too many people get up in arms because I’m not portraying them correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back