RWBY: Unsung Heroes~! (OOC)

Posted, didn't get any notifications on the main thread for some odd reason.

@Nooguy @SkyWriter20021

hey We;'re going to switch back to the plan where we don't have an posting order untill Plague is able to reply. Meaning you guys can post as frequently as you two want. what you guys say?

@Kishune I hope everythings okay :(  I have my post ready, want me to just go ahead and post?

@Nooguy Yep, I just cant wait for her darker side to be released,the reckless and depressed side, Mwahahaha! *cough* um... yeah :D

@Kishune I hope everythings okay :(  I have my post ready, want me to just go ahead and post?

everything's fine for me, for plague I can't be sure as I don't want to message her incase it's what I think it is.
I just don't want the RP to for you guys, so yes you and noo can continue posting for awhile.

I've already posted so far Sky, need to wait for plagued or kishune to post before I can again.

Also, not too shabby kishune, just dealing with RL stuffs and the like.

I've already posted so far Sky, need to wait for plagued or kishune to post before I can again.

Also, not too shabby kishune, just dealing with RL stuffs and the like.

thanks and no problem, but actually you and Sky can continue posting till you get close to the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread