RWBY: Unsung Heroes~! (OOC)

@SkyWriter20021

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Kishune and I discussed the matter concerning the posting order, and have come to a potential suggestion. While yes, a lack of posting order can lead to some issues, we still want to allow some form of freedom in posting. So, instead of the rigid listed posting order, we're going to suggest a posting order that requires all four of us to post once before being able to post again. So for example I could post, followed by Skywriter, followed by Kishune, and then by Plagued with a variation in between. After all four have posted once, anyone could start their own post with the same principal of the others needing to post as well. This way there's still a way to ensure things are kept at a good pace without putting too much rigidity to the order. Thoughts?

@SkyWriter20021

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Kishune and I discussed the matter concerning the posting order, and have come to a potential suggestion. While yes, a lack of posting order can lead to some issues, we still want to allow some form of freedom in posting. So, instead of the rigid listed posting order, we're going to suggest a posting order that requires all four of us to post once before being able to post again. So for example I could post, followed by Skywriter, followed by Kishune, and then by Plagued with a variation in between. After all four have posted once, anyone could start their own post with the same principal of the others needing to post as well. This way there's still a way to ensure things are kept at a good pace without putting too much rigidity to the order. Thoughts?

Sounds good :)

Would things get a little complex then? since the same person wouldn't be going at the same time wouldnt the possibility of people becoming a little lost come up? @Nooguy

Last edited by a moderator:
@SkyWriter20021 that's why I threw this up, to get a consensus and general opinion on things before having it implemented. I'll discuss with Kishune on something else.

@SkyWriter20021

@PlaguedWithInsanity

@PlaguedWithInsanity @SkyWriter20021

alright me and Nooguy talked about it a bit more about this plan and changed it a bit. It would be pretty confusing if all of of us posted out of order and lost track of who all posted yet. Well someone's post is going to be a marker or symbol of when everyone can post again. That person will be me.

Does this make sense to you guys?

Good lord it helps if I actually hit submit reply doesn't it? Had it typed up YESTERDAY and it was sitting in the comment field...... =..=

Users who are viewing this thread