RWBY: Unsung Heroes~! (OOC)

Kishune

One of Oblivion

good-chain-fence-metal.jpg

~Follow RPN rules PLEASE! And what I say goes...but I won't be too bossy, I'll mostly work with you guys! :smile4:

~Romance is encourage but if extreme "Relationship" activity happens within the Thread, then you are violating the Rules! DO NOT DO THIS!!! (...Here)

~Keep relations Pg-13, and if you need to swear...just don't do it so frequently. But fighting...GO ALL OUT If you like. R rate it! >: D

~If someone's been inactive for a 3 days without announcing in the OOC me (@Kishune) or @Nooguy that they maybe absent, then they will be considered "no longer interested" and will have their characters removed. @Kishune or @Nooguy will try to contact those who're inactive after those 3 days before that time, to try and figure out if they are still interested. If they haven't announced that they are taking a leave of absence that is.

~Fighting is encourage. Killing of NPC's is not allowed unless they are enemies, or if you made them. Killing off RPers characters is only allowed with the other's consent, or by @Kishune's (With reason). This goes for their NPCs as well.

~Don't even try to resurrect anyone from the dead. THEY ARE DEAD! Unless @Kishune say it's okay, and it follows the plot, or would make things interesting, then it may be allowed.

~This is a Semi-Lit RP, Meaning you have to type at least a paragraph (5 sentences). And please be a little bit descriptive.

~Don't post once and Leave...It leads to RP Death. and we don't want that... *sniffs* T^T

~ No god modding...PLEASE. You are not the one who made this RP and you do not control everything that happens. I do...I made the RP...and what I say, goes! I AM GOD!!!...sorry got carried away there...^^;

God modding: When you control something in the story that the GM or moderator of the RP didn't allow you to.

Which means ask me if you can do anything big, or want to suggest something.

~ No Auto-Hitting on RPers' characters without their permission.

Auto-Hit: When you hit something Automatically with out explaining or giving the other person a chance to react to it.
~ With the last one said I don't want to see no explanation on how they avoided/blocked the hit either

~ Tag everyone involved in your post please. If you don't listen or care...then you'll be lost and won't fit in. (More of a request than a rule...^^; )

~ Follow posting order when 3 or all of us are together! Not everyone can reply with a fledged out post like everyone and needs time to make a reply. (Me Being one) If you're having a one-on-one conversation or whatever with another post as much as you two want, but Please don't go to far ahead of everyone, please.
~ I'm always open to suggestions. So PM me (@Kishune ) and/or @Nooguy or post in the OOC tagging one of us.

~ Most Important is to have FUN!!!

FAQ

(Nothing yet for this)

[SIZE= 26px]Announcements[/SIZE]

1-13-2017

Team and posting order has been established. The team name is BLAC and the order is as follow:

B - Blac - @Kishune
L - Lily Santana - @PlaguedWithInsanity

A - Aster Spinel Zîsè - @SkyWriter20021
C - Samson Carmine - @Nooguy

And just a reminder, everyone get's their opening post in first before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nooguy @SkyWriter20021 @PlaguedWithInsanity
ALRIGHT THIS RP HAS FINALLY GOT IT"S MEMBERS~! XD
now I like to talk about things before the RP really starts, such as the team names and your guy's characters. 

1. Team Name
in the world of RWBY team names are are formed from the initial of the first name of the members to make an acronym to a color starting with the leader. I'm wanting to deviate slightly from this, not too much though. I only want to make it to where either the first or surnames initial can be used (if they have a surname). take Noo's for example, his character's name starts with both a S (first name) and a C (surname). Well I'm wanting to have the team name resemble my character's name and color (like RWBY for Ruby) meaning I need a C or a K for the team name, so I be using his surname for that.

The reason why I want the team name to be referring to my character's is to build up a bit of a lore. Also the team name is for the posting order too. It's to establish the order that we are going to post when when all four characters are together. So yeah I don't think I need to say much more about team names. 

Here'e the list of all the team names I could think of with B and C in it to give you Sky, and Plague an option. (if you think of more than what i have just put them in a reply.)

BLAC

BLCE

BLCK

BCKE

I want to establish this first before posting starts cause I am wanting everyone's opening post to follow the order with no interactions with other members' characters. then once that is done you are free to post as you please out of the order, weather it be going solo for a few post or going straight for a partner. Just be aware you will have to partner up with someone before the emerald forest event ends.

Oh shit. My character is green. Ummm....

I'll see what I can do in regards to synonyms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eminence, Aster, Liatris

those are the first name I'm willing to use for my characters because they are pretty and cool and purple :)  

lol alright~!
now once you two get your characters up I'll get my post out and the RP will have officially started~! XD

@Nooguy I'm aware, I'm trying to write an introductory post that is meaningful, not lame and lackluster... I'm also at a convention, been at once since friday morning so writing the big first post is kinda hard to do. Sorry it's taking me so long, I'll get it done and posted here soon :)

wow i'm just now getting these notifications...DX

As for discussing who's pairing off for teams, I suggest that mine and Nooguy's character partner up with someone besides each other. This way we can manage events rather well. But it's just a suggestion though.

No trouble Sky, didn't want you think I was harping or anything. I've just had this site sometimes not send notifications for RP's I've followed and know that pain. Perfectly fine, RL tends to come before RPing, hope you had a great time at the con. What was the con?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back