• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~

1640517.gif
This the OOCThis is where all the questions are placed and just random things. This is also where we can have idea discussions so everyone can feel involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for the newcomers/older rpers who were in this roleplay before.

Because of how far we were in the first one and the fact it only because update, we will be started getting off the airship so we can continue from there.

Is maiden oc's allowed? I do have a male winter maiden oc but if not that's okay I have a back up

@animefan374

Please refrain from posting in the actual thread and direct any questions you have to the OOC, which is here.

As for a male Maiden, I don't mind you make one, but for the sake of my brain I will have you called something else since my brain operates on the fact Maidens are for female. XDDD

well... it's fandom of course people are going to make male maiden ocs. Okay here is my plan I could make my maiden oc and if you don't like it I can make another oc

@Capriccio

Take your time, I just made it so nu rush

@animefan374

I'm not saying they can't make then, I'm just saying I'm going to remember that you Maiden isn't female. But sure, go on and make it and I will take a look at it.

I'm assuming teams may be end up differently than originally planned in the first go at this RP idea. I have Raven Daae and Maylea Aflora, so that makes an R or D, M or A to work with if anyone wants to team up. I wouldn't mind if Raven and Maylea ended up on the same team. For example, if I had a V and a N we could form Team RAVN (raven).

Just letting everyone know, we will start once the last character is sent in.

Also, @lostsoul what is the name of your character? O.o  I believe it disappeared.

@Xenoxx

@shadowdude505

@lostsoul

@Capriccio

@TeaMMatE11

@Cruor Flumine

@GriffinHeart101

@Andraus

@simj22 

@Mena

So, the roleplay has officially started. Posting can begin tomorrow after Cheshire Grin(Owner) posts tomorrow.

Everyone can post, however it is recommended that you fill out all the more major parts of your profile; as well as wait until after Cheshire has submitted the post.

@lostsoul

@TeaMMatE11

Uhm, Lostsoul. If you could please add the name of your character into your profile, that would be very nice thank you. Unless your character's name is actually 'sh sh'. O.o

TeaMMatE11, if you could please add a picture into your profile so everyone knows what your character looks like, that would be also very nice. :o  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back