• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sovereignty of Ages OOC and CS

And my dear Ozpin will be scrambling to come up with something lol

To be honest, I'm thinking we will also have our own trip through the emerald forest, but change the relics to something else.

Most likely, we will go with team BLAZ and team CLYM because they seem nice enough. Any suggestions before I start this officially are welcome and will be at least considered. At present Bistre and Carmine are slotted to become team leaders.

Zai will be totally screwed in the forest in terms of his semblance now that I think about it. He'd sense they were being watched, but that's about it.

Last edited:
So basically he would paranoid. lol

I'd say wait and see what happens with character interaction.

Inb4suddenlyateamleadersomehow

Oh wait, that's already being foreshadowed. XD

Maybe once he implemented his 'landing strategy' he'd be paranoid. Until then... he's having a personal roller coaster ride thanks to gravity dust XD

Plus Ozpin can actually decide the teams based on performance instead of player convenience. XD
I honestly assumed that's how it would go the whole time though. lol

Anyway, I have some changes I want to make to Carmine's weapon and other equipment that would put a greater emphasis on his use of dust-weaving.

Dude, let's just get the IC thread up so we can start the interaction and initiation portions. That'll give us a better idea of what characters are simpatico and we can go from there. We also have this to discuss things as the ro progresses, so yeah.

I'm not trying to decide yet, just coming up with names. And I'm working on the intro IC post, I'm just occupied with work too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back