• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Small Group RP

Heya Luce.

Dunno if you're still open for a spot, mostly cause my device is being a turd about not letting me access a few pages. Regardless, if you've still got a spot open, I'd be all for joining. Especially since my farming work is pretty much over for the winter.

Actually, someone just dropped out, so another person is needed at the moment. We are about to reach the initiation test for all students, so there's still time to make a character if you're interested.

Coolio!

Where do I need to go, or do I need to just PM you a character?

And what are the character building rules? 
Wait, I squirreled my way to the page. I'll PM you a Character Sign-up.

You can send it through a PM or post it on the the Sign-Up tab. Whatever would be easiest for you.

I think I might be able to create a CS for this, though it might take me a while to design a desirable backstory for said character.

There's plenty of time left. The link to the roleplay is above. Thanks for showing interest, Servant.

Not at the moment. If we end up needing more characters down the line, I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for showing interest, Kirito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back