• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Small Group RP

Question, is a Semblance a must for the characters on your main team (For example Pyrrha's ability to redirect Mercury's hits in that one episode or Ruby's stupidly fast speed)

Semblance is not a requirement. Some may have discovered the theirs already, will discover it later, or maybe never discover it at all. It's really a personal choice. As long as the Semblance isn't absurdly powerful or doesn't seem possible, everything is acceptable. They're all at Beacon to learn, so they don't have to be perfect Hunters/Huntresses from the beginning.

I like ENVY a lot, actually. Haha. Oh, I am the aforementioned 'associate' in the thread, by the way.

It would be a good idea to pick the color. You can also do what they did with Juniper and pick a bigger word and take out vowels. Things like that, there's really quite a few words we could come up with if we put the thought into it.

Right then. Though I'd probably stay away from something like Yang's. Where she just gets absurdly more powerful the more hits she takes, of course I could utilize that for a high-risk high-reward heavy hitter kind of character, pair it up with maybe a variant of Jaune's Aura(healing that acts like adrenaline which basically means the wounds are only sealed during the fight and all, not after) to give some leeway for mistakes, at least in a fight. 
Of course, you'd like it. ENVY sounds badass. Though I am curious if this takes place alongside RWBY or some other period in the timeline?

Yang reminds me of a character from an anime I've seen. Her color, personality, and power are pretty much the same, except for the fact that she's female and her weapons are gauntlets. Although, I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

If you have any ideas in mind for a Semblance, weapon, or character, feel free to share them. There really won't be too many restrictions, unless they seem highly overpowered.

I'm trying to work on a character concept as we speak really. Though shtuff like names and gender, I leave blank since I liek to keep teh gender equilibrium and all.

This roleplay will take place after the cast of RWBY have finished their years at Beacon, since this can allow for a completely original story, but remain in the general timeframe. At this point, it would be as if the show ended after the second season. There will be some added details to cover up any plot holes, but everything seen in the series will have happened. 
Although, if you prefer, this can easily be changed to where it takes place alongside the events of RWBY, but without ever encountering the cast and only the results of their decisions being included. After all, there's more than just them in this universe.

Ah, then it'd basically be around the same point. No past or future involvement will be seen unless I have some wild idea that I decide to incorporate into the story.

Aww Volvo I never knew you cared. Oh yeah while we're on the subject of alter egos. Hi, you may call me "Sol" xD

Pierrot said:
Aww Volvo I never knew you cared. Oh yeah while we're on the subject of alter egos. Hi, you may call me "Sol" xD
[FLEES]

Nah, joke. You should know by now I adore RWBY Solum xD !

@Ratchet I'm not really sure at the moment. I'm currently waiting on replies from two members concerning the spot of the fourth member. If I don't receive a response or neither is interested in the position, I'll be sure to notify you.

Well, since I've yet to receive a response, the position as the fourth member is yours if you'd like it, @Ratchet

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Well, since I've yet to receive a response, the position as the fourth member is yours if you'd like it, @Ratchet

[/QUOTE]
Yey sweet!

All that's left is to make the thread where the actual roleplay will occur. I'll be creating it as soon as I get home, so this will start tomorrow at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back