• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Small Group RP

Lucem

Ten Thousand Club
While there are quite a few roleplays out for this particular fandom, the majority of them have several charcters and more than enough to fill over two teams. This particular roleplay, however, will focus primarily on one team of students at Beacon.

As of right now, there is a storyline that this will follow, meaning everything won't be a scramble of random events. Of course, any and all characters that are introduced will be unique and do certain things in their own way, but the story will mainly stay the same. Although, choices made will still have an overall impact.

At the moment, two more people are needed for this roleplay to start. If this somehow garners enough interest, the maximum number of characters can be set to eight to create another team. However, the intended number is four as of right now.

The only real qualifications needed to join would be the ability to post a minimum of two paragraphs per post and maintain a certain degree of literacy throughout the roleplay. Beyond that, everything is fair game.

This just might be fun
imgres

If you're interested, both my associate and I would love to have you come aboard. If we manage to attract another member, this can start fairly soon.

@Pierrot Personally, I consider a character's weapon to contribute to their sign as an individual. While it's not necessarily a requirement to have some amazingly creative weapon, I think it'd be a little boring if everyone was walking around with scythes.

Alright, I was thinking I could have pulled a Mercury (in that he just took Yang's weapons but they're mounted on his legs this time). Anyway an original design shouldn't be too hard to come up with.

A weapon like that would be perfectly acceptable if you were set on having it for your character. With my character, I'm planning on having the weapon be a scythe, but with more than a simple rifle and unique qualities. Sometimes tweaking a weapon to differentiate itself from the original can work pretty well.

Hmmm I love Nora's character and Nora...now what can I do with a grenade launcher/hammer combo. :D

I'll try to see what I can come up with. Still, TurtleGod over there seems interested, I'll leave the decision up to you.

Well, depending on if Fugi is interested, the four character limit would already be filled. Perhaps I could see about a seperate position that he could fit in if he'd be willing to be separate from the main team.

@TurtleGod

Last edited by a moderator:
It's RWBY. I think you'd garner at least some attention. Anyway I suppose whoever's on the main team would probably have to sync their first names to create a clever pun for the team name? xD

Strangely, the hardest part is always the team names...

From what Mony Oum has said, team names should be a color or something that makes you think about a certain color. I have a full storyline planned out, but not something like a team name.

There's also CRDL and SNNN, which I believe are meant to represent red and yellow. I was thinking of making the team name JADE, since that's part of the name of the character I had in mind, but I'm not sure about it.

JADE? So you're going Green huh? What about TREE? What about LEAF? Maybe GRAS? I think it'd be easy once you have a color in mind.

There's also using letters like...inverted like an indie band, or using "close" letters, like RWBY. If you wanted to do JADE, could still do it, my character's last name is a V, so it could be, like JVDE instead of JADE.

If you're referring to their Aura being green, then no. I never considered that, since Jaune's doesn't relate to his team name. As of right now, it would be white.

In any case, I'll read up on the wiki and put some WD40 on my rusty RWBY knowledge. Tell me if I make the cut or not.

Based on some of your other posts that I've seen, I can assure you that you're already qualified. Well, that is if you would like to join still.

I went ahead and checked out the previous posts of everyone that was interested. I enjoyed what I read and I thought your writing style would fit very well with this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back