• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Another spot has become free, so I am again searching for 1 more player for the RP!

This is an OC roleplay at literate level, please be able to upload good posts of some length (check out some of the recent posts in the RP thread if you are not sure :) ); daily activity is not required! The player chars are students at Beacon at team RWBY's time, so basically our RP happens parallelly to the series.

If you are interested, please send me your char sheet in a PM. Please do also feel absolutely free to message me if you have any questions! :D

Reopening this once again to look for a fourth player for the team!

Another spot has become free, so I am again searching for 1 more player for the RP!

This is an OC roleplay at literate level, please be able to upload good posts of some length (check out some of the recent posts in the RP thread if you are not sure :) ); daily activity is not required! The player chars are students at Beacon at team RWBY's time, so basically our RP happens parallelly to the series.

If you are interested, please send me your char sheet in a PM. Please do also feel absolutely free to message me if you have any questions! :D

Hi, is the spot still open? RWBY may be flawed, but I can't help myself with this series...the world is seriously just too good.

(That, and Casey Lee Williams is a goddess.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back