• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ozilla

Hello everyone!

I have probably wanted to do a RWBY roleplay since I first watched the series years ago, and finally I intend to make it happen! I have already seen a couple of RWBY fans on this forum when doing a quick search and very much hope that someone is interested! We are already two people in this group, but the more, the merrier!
A couple of things in advance:
-Please make your posts somewhat grammatically correct. I absolutely understand making some mistakes; English is not my first language, either, but I don't want to get eye cancer from the roleplay :*D
-3. person, past tense; also please write posts that have some minimum length, not just two lines :)
-If you cannot post everyday, that is absolutely fine! Uni is regularly breathing down my neck, and real-life goes first!
-I'd like to have a group of OCs, not characters from the series :) Really looking forward to making our own plot!
-Regarding plot: No idea so far xD I am sure we will think of something great together, though!

We can certainly discuss the rest in a discussion thread when everything starts.

Hopefully someone likes the idea of this and we can start roleplaying soon ^^

Hello! I was in a RWBY roleplay here that unfortunately had to be shut down due to the GM being overwhelmed with personal things, so I'd be interested in another shot!

I love RWBY! Despite how piss-poor the recent seasons have been compared to the first 3, I really do love the series and the lore of it. So color me interested!

Oh my gosh, how have so many people already replied?!? Craaaazy...

@all, this is really cool; glad that there is so much interest ^.^ as mentioned, Uni is a struggle, but I will hopefully create a discussion thread later iin the day!
moogamoogamooga moogamoogamooga : not at all! I think that not matter which plot we decide on, at the beginning, we will very probably write the stuff our chars do at whichever academy they attend, so you should be absolutely fine with the first 4 seasons! I just hope nobody accidentally spoils the rest for you ;'D
natsukashii natsukashii : Hmm, I do think that the last season was rather strong, though, don't you agree? Sort of a "comeback"? (Despite all the tragedy 😭)

Oh my gosh, how have so many people already replied?!? Craaaazy...

@all, this is really cool; glad that there is so much interest ^.^ as mentioned, Uni is a struggle, but I will hopefully create a discussion thread later iin the day!
moogamoogamooga moogamoogamooga : not at all! I think that not matter which plot we decide on, at the beginning, we will very probably write the stuff our chars do at whichever academy they attend, so you should be absolutely fine with the first 4 seasons! I just hope nobody accidentally spoils the rest for you ;'D
natsukashii natsukashii : Hmm, I do think that the last season was rather strong, though, don't you agree? Sort of a "comeback"? (Despite all the tragedy 😭)
I've stopped watching it around season 5 or 6. I forget which one. I might pick it back up if I'm feeling it.

Interested, btw, is it gonna involve the fall festival, and the fall of beacon and things, or nah? cause if so, I gots some good ideas on my characters xD, been a hot second since I've done a RWBY rp tho

Seems like a cool idea >:]
If I am not able to participate I'll still throw around some comments that might be helpful. Or not. Depends.

@all recent posters: Great to have you!
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo : As mentioned above, that is not a problem at all!
@all: Please continue the discussion in the OOC thread ^^

Reopening this for a refilling of an open slot! Currently, one of our two teams is missing one student, so I hope somebody is interested in joining the RP!

You should post at least once a week and also upload good posts of some length; I have had my share of posts with sentences stretching over five lines and not containing a single comma, and one-liners aren't better :'D Have a look at the recent posts in the RP thread if you'd like to see some examples of what I expect (: Also, we are playing with OCs, not chars from the series ^^ Our RP does play in the series universe, though, basically we are playing a bunch of chars who attend Beacon together with RWBY and JNPR!

If you are interested, please send me your char sheet in a PM. Please do also feel absolutely free to message me if you have any questions! :D

Reopening this for a refilling of an open slot! Currently, one of our two teams is missing one student, so I hope somebody is interested in joining the RP!

You should post at least once a week and also upload good posts of some length; I have had my share of posts with sentences stretching over five lines and not containing a single comma, and one-liners aren't better :'D Have a look at the recent posts in the RP thread if you'd like to see some examples of what I expect (: Also, we are playing with OCs, not chars from the series ^^ Our RP does play in the series universe, though, basically we are playing a bunch of chars who attend Beacon together with RWBY and JNPR!

If you are interested, please send me your char sheet in a PM. Please do also feel absolutely free to message me if you have any questions! :D

Still searching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back