• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Saga: Generations After Us (Accepting up to 10 players)

Just because someone picked a character and disappeared isn't any reason to restrict that character for someone else who is actually going to be active.

While I agree in sentiment, I don't in practicality. Ivory was a character who, albeit short, made an impact. He was on a team, made introductions, and is being pulled from the rp relevant to the plot. His character has a fate besides just vanishing, so adding in a character to goodwitch is a sensitive procedure.

Again, I would consider looking to the list for a parent.

While I agree in sentiment, I don't in practicality. Ivory was a character who, albeit short, made an impact. He was on a team, made introductions, and is being pulled from the rp relevant to the plot. His character has a fate besides just vanishing, so adding in a character to goodwitch is a sensitive procedure.

Again, I would consider looking to the list for a parent.
I did look at the list, it's down to characters that had such an insignificant impact I don't understand why you're restricting me to that list, nor are there any characters in the list.

The In a team, made introductions is the equivalent of a "hey yeah I'm here" wouldn't it just be possible for me to make a character that could replace them or edit the existing character? I don't see what the fuss is about that, really. I understand it could be a little screwy for the continuity, and maybe a little wonky getting resettled. But I don't see a catastrophic impact for the future of the roleplay.

Unless there is something in the mysterious plot information you are withholding.

Just so you guys know, these are the characters still available as parents
Ilia, Nolan, Roy, Brawnz, Octavia, Gwen, Dew, Nebula, Nadir, Resse, Bolin, Arslan, Sage, Ciel, Sky, Dove, Russel, Cardin, Fox?

Characters
You can read about the characters there.

CRDL, SSSN, ABRN, NDGO, BRNZ, Penny's sidechick, FNKY. Most of those teams are moderately untouched, as are people like the old man shopkeeper, lots of side character introduced in season 4 too. Plenty to use besides main characters.

I'll say it more bluntly. This is the available parent list to choose from. These are your choices and we are currently not accepting OCs, Oscar, and Glynda (for now, until we've decided what to do about her) as parents
Things to remember: Most of these people are teenagers/children as of current cannon which means by the time this rp happens they have had a chance to mature.

Unless there is something in the mysterious plot information you are withholding.
There will always be plot information that the GMs withhold from players as that is what makes the difference between building a story where character be able to react and change things (I for instance accidentally blew up a child in this rp, which for sure is gonna come back and bite me in the ass) and just railroading them in a "here is the plot, no matter what you do you can't change it so like...don't try to" way which is frankly not fun to be a part of.

There will always be plot information that the GMs withhold from players as that is what makes the difference between building a story where character be able to react and change things (I for instance accidentally blew up a child in this rp, which for sure is gonna come back and bite me in the ass) and just railroading them in a "here is the plot, no matter what you do you can't change it so like...don't try to" way which is frankly not fun to be a part of.
I accidentally vaporized one myself.

Oml I already said that I would allow her to have a sibling. Not even as an actual descendant of Blake at this point. I can probably come back with a general backstory for her if we are having this hard of a time of finding a way to ibclude her.

Oml I already said that I would allow her to have a sibling. Not even as an actual descendant of Blake at this point. I can probably come back with a general backstory for her if we are having this hard of a time of finding a way to ibclude her.
That would be awesome... If it wouldn't be too much of a burden after the fuss I made the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back