• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP Recruitment

BlackJack

The All Seeing Eye

So I made a RWBY rp and I'm looking for a couple more roleplayers and teams so we can start plus we are low on bad guys. It's just a normal RWBY rp but we are going when Ozpin is still headmaster but there are all new teachers and bad guys

:D .

This is not with team RWBY or JNPR this is for new charries that we make and we make the teams and such, If you have any questions just ask here and I will do my best to answer them

If you would like to join, Here's the link

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rwby-age-of-the-grimm.72367/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I think its two :o but I'm not sure

Okay now we need one more to officially start, people are still allowed to join in but if we get one more person we will have 2 teams :o

We need females at the moment as well :D

Yep xD If you make a female I will love you forever, Along with Shura :3

We have 5 guys and 1 female :o

lol, Well now we may have 4 females and 5 guys we are getting there xD maybe we can get 3 teams

This actually looks pretty awesome...How many spots are there left? (If there are any)

Yeah if you can do that I will be so happy xD

But if anyone wants to make bad guys who are men go right for it by we need female huntresses :o

Okay that's awesome we are just starting out right now however I have a question

What gender will your charries be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back