• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP | It's Not the Destination... | CLOSED

I'll be posting real soon, I just had to find a weapon I wanted to use. Sorry

BFabulous BFabulous That is fine! No worries!

MJ ._. MJ ._. So...if you want to be a third year now, would you consider perhaps being part of the first preexisting team, if no one else takes it? Now that it's open, that is. That way, once BFabulous and Lettuce make their signups, we could have a full group and be ready to start!

Anyhow, I'll go ahead and throw in the updates...
-----
QUESTERS:
1st year Team:
--Korin Hart | F | Teleportation | Dieritter: pistol / combat knife| SomebodyElse
--Robyn Anwar | F | Light Arrows | Solis Arcus: bow / dust blaster / staff | TheBlackLion
--*reserved for Lettuce

3rd year Team:
--Fiyero Vertillano | M | Feather Dance | Dealbreaker: compound bow / double blades | AI10100
--Sable Coll | F | Danger Sense | Formidable: sniper rifle / heavy blaster | BlossomingRosebud
--*reserved for BFabulous
--OPEN

3rd year Team #2:
--Akiio Stoneheart | F | Sage Instinct | Emerald Fang: katana | DarknessSama17
--Terrance Gaela | M | Terraform | claymore / heavy machine gun | MattS

Other:
--Lacy | F | 3rd-year student | Sealing/Summoning | Cards | Believing Heart
--OPEN

Unspecified:
--Mackenzie Wise

ALLIES
--Jonathan Gaela | M | Professional Huntsman | Pack Leader | Loki: staff / interchangeable multifunctional blades / chain | MattS

BFabulous BFabulous That is fine! No worries!

MJ ._. MJ ._. So...if you want to be a third year now, would you consider perhaps being part of the first preexisting team, if no one else takes it? Now that it's open, that is. That way, once BFabulous and Lettuce make their signups, we could have a full group and be ready to start!
Sure! I'll talk to the other two to work on a team.

Quiet Quiet , MJ ._. MJ ._.

Alright guys, sooo...originally, I offered the open spot to Believing Heart, figuring she could just switch her character over. Honestly, MJ ._. MJ ._. , I wasn't sure if you understood what I meant or not, since you said you'd work with "the other two", but I'm technically one of those two...so did you think I meant DarknessSama and MattS? Because Sama wrote in that two of her teammates died.

But anyhow...Quiet, we'd be happy to have you in! I'm just not sure, at this point, if the spot on that team is open or not, so could you two perhaps work it out between yourselves? Please?

Thanks! And I'm sorry for the confusion!

Quiet Quiet , MJ ._. MJ ._.

Alright guys, sooo...originally, I offered the open spot to Believing Heart, figuring she could just switch her character over. Honestly, MJ ._. MJ ._. , I wasn't sure if you understood what I meant or not, since you said you'd work with "the other two", but I'm technically one of those two...so did you think I meant DarknessSama and MattS? Because Sama wrote in that two of her teammates died.

But anyhow...Quiet, we'd be happy to have you in! I'm just not sure, at this point, if the spot on that team is open or not, so could you two perhaps work it out between yourselves? Please?

Thanks! And I'm sorry for the confusion!
Al10100 and BFabulous?

MJ ._. MJ ._. Oh, gotcha! Sorry, I get what you meant, now

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Lettuce said he was making it last week...just needed more time, however...

--
Hey guys! So, sorry for the sudden notice, but I decided it was about time to set a start date on this thing. Those who currently have outstanding reservations are as follows:

Necromantic Necromantic
BFabulous BFabulous
Quiet Quiet

The RP will begin Monday, March 4th! You have until then to make any last minute signups. Just remember, it's okay...you don't need to write a novel. Simple but descriptive is fine too. Those who are in already are free to make new side characters at any time.

Thank you and see y'all soon!

Hey guys...so, sorry for the delay. I hate being that person who doesn't make her own deadlines, but I kind of got backed up in pretty much everything, so yeah! Fun! I'll try to have the thread up by tonight. I have my word document of notes set up already, with all the teams and randomly picked leaders...now I just need team names. Like, yep. So, sorry about that if you were waiting--I just need to take care of all my IRL duties first, and then I'll see if I can't diverge for this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back