• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP | It's Not the Destination... | CLOSED

Alright, finally finished my signup! I'll go ahead and update the summary: please let me know if I got anything wrong!

QUESTERS:
1st year Team:
--Korin Hart | F | Teleportation | Dieritter: pistol / combat knife| SomebodyElse
--Robyn Anwar | F | Light Arrows | Solis Arcus: bow / dust blaster / staff | TheBlackLion
--*reserved for Lettuce

3rd year Team:
--Fiyero Vertillano | M | Feather Dance | Dealbreaker: compound bow / double blades | AI10100
--Sable Coll | F | Danger Sense | Formidable: sniper rifle / heavy blaster | BlossomingRosebud
--*reserved for The Fabulous Emerald
--*reserved for BFabulous

Other:
--Akiio Stoneheart | F | 3rd-year student | Stage Instinct | Emerald Fang: katana | DarknessSama17
--Terrance Gaela | M | 2nd-year student | Terraform | claymore / heavy machine gun | MattS

at what point of the year are we starting out at? is it when they first start school in the beginning of the school year, in the middle, or toward exams?

also BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud would it be cool if mine and DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 's character were on the same team(I can adjust my character's academic year if necessary)

Can I get a reserved spot if there's any still available? I don't really mind what or where I'm stuck, I can adapt.

MattS MattS Yeah, sure thing! You and DarknessSama can just decide between yourselves which year you both want to be, and I'll change accordingly. And with the time of the school year this is--that's a good question! I was actually thinking about that, although it's kind of undecided. Everyone's essentially going to be ditching during this time, so should it be right before break, for convenience, or nah? I'm leaning towards the middle of the year, but I think I'll just put it to a vote in the OOC thread. Leave this one to democracy. ;)

And at everybody else...sure, you can join! I have no specific "reserved" spot available, but you can throw yours into the "other" category--their position and involvement can be to your choosing; however, perhaps it would be nice if at least one of ya'll could shoot for a non-student role? Make things interesting? Perhaps an adult hunter/huntress of some relation to them...essentially a "Qrow" type character would be nice for balancing out the group, I think, since we have so many students running around.

I think I am, however, going to close the rp to submissions as of now. We got a pretty solid group with all of ya'll, I think. Plus, I'm gonna to time the reservations until...let's say Tuesday? Unless you let me know you need more time? Please let me know if anyone wants out, as well, so that I can reopen the reservation to someone else!

MattS MattS Yeah, sure thing! You and DarknessSama can just decide between yourselves which year you both want to be, and I'll change accordingly. And with the time of the school year this is--that's a good question! I was actually thinking about that, although it's kind of undecided. Everyone's essentially going to be ditching during this time, so should it be right before break, for convenience, or nah? I'm leaning towards the middle of the year, but I think I'll just put it to a vote in the OOC thread. Leave this one to democracy. ;)

And at everybody else...sure, you can join! I have no specific "reserved" spot available, but you can throw yours into the "other" category--their position and involvement can be to your choosing; however, perhaps it would be nice if at least one of ya'll could shoot for a non-student role? Make things interesting? Perhaps an adult hunter/huntress of some relation to them...essentially a "Qrow" type character would be nice for balancing out the group, I think, since we have so many students running around.

I think I am, however, going to close the rp to submissions as of now. We got a pretty solid group with all of ya'll, I think. Plus, I'm gonna to time the reservations until...let's say Tuesday? Unless you let me know you need more time? Please let me know if anyone wants out, as well, so that I can reopen the reservation to someone else!
Terrance's dad is a retired huntsman so if you want I can develop a CS for him as well, and he can become a recurring character in the plot

MattS MattS Yeah, that could be cool! He could be a recurring character that they meet along the way...you don't have to make a signup for him, if you don't want to--we'll probably all be throwing in a few side characters along the way. You could always make a light CS--or a full one, if you want to!

Sorry it's taking so long to get a side character CS up, I got slammed with a bunch of homework over the weekend. I should have it done around tomorrow night though, since currently it's about halfway finished

MJ ._. MJ ._. Yes, yes, you can! Sorry, I was referring to you, Asura Asura , and WeslynRps WeslynRps on Friday, but I didn't actually "at" you, so y'all might not have got it. Yes, you can join. I specified to reservations to time out at the end of today, but if you need more time, just let me know.

Also... Necromantic Necromantic , BFabulous BFabulous , and The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , please let me know if you still want to join. Otherwise, I'll reopen the spots for reservations.

MJ ._. MJ ._. Yes, yes, you can! Sorry, I was referring to you, Asura Asura , and WeslynRps WeslynRps on Friday, but I didn't actually "at" you, so y'all might not have got it. Yes, you can join. I specified to reservations to time out at the end of today, but if you need more time, just let me know.

Also... Necromantic Necromantic , BFabulous BFabulous , and The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , please let me know if you still want to join. Otherwise, I'll reopen the spots for reservations.
I need more time, please.

Also I forgot to ask, how is combat going to work in this RP? Is it going to be light dice mechanics or will the result be determined before the fight begins?

I'm sorry about the very short character sheet. Lacy is supposed to be a normal girl but no one in Beacon is normal, right? So she's a huntress style normal. I'm going to develop this character but right now I'm not sure about details. Can I add to CS a little at a time?

I'm sorry about the very short character sheet. Lacy is supposed to be a normal girl but no one in Beacon is normal, right? So she's a huntress style normal. I'm going to develop this character but right now I'm not sure about details. Can I add to CS a little at a time?
What you put in strengths should prob go under Semblance as well, since that's what it's describing. Also if you need help brainstorming for your character my DMs are open

Holy fuck I finally finished the side-character sheet

MJ ._. MJ ._. Yeah, sure! I'm fine with that, just so long as you have something by the time we're ready. As to when that is...I'll probably wait a few days before setting a start date? Let everyone have time to complete their CS sheets? But if you need help, I'll be happy to talk by DM as well!

MattS MattS That...is a good question. I'm not sure. Let me talk with TheBlackLion about it, and I'll make a post concerning that in the OOC thread later. Nice signup, by the way!

Alright now, here's an updated summary! I timed out some of the reservations I haven't heard back from...if you still want in, please let me know!

----
QUESTERS:
1st year Team:
--Korin Hart | F | Teleportation | Dieritter: pistol / combat knife| SomebodyElse
--Robyn Anwar | F | Light Arrows | Solis Arcus: bow / dust blaster / staff | TheBlackLion
--*reserved for Lettuce

3rd year Team:
--Fiyero Vertillano | M | Feather Dance | Dealbreaker: compound bow / double blades | AI10100
--Sable Coll | F | Danger Sense | Formidable: sniper rifle / heavy blaster | BlossomingRosebud
--OPEN

Other:
--Akiio Stoneheart | F | 3rd-year student | Stage Instinct | Emerald Fang: katana | DarknessSama17
--Terrance Gaela | M | 2nd-year student | Terraform | claymore / heavy machine gun | MattS
--Lacy | F | 1st-year student | Sealing/Summoning | Cards | Believing Heart
--OPEN

Unspecified:
--Mackenzie Wise

ALLIES
--Jonathan Gaela | M | Professional Huntsman | Pack Leader | Loki: staff / interchangeable multifunctional blades / chain | MattS

Alright now, here's an updated summary! I timed out some of the reservations I haven't heard back from...if you still want in, please let me know!

----
QUESTERS:
1st year Team:
--*reserved for Lettuce

3rd year Team:
--OPEN

Other:
--OPEN

Unspecified:
--Mackenzie Wise

ALLIES
--Jonathan Gaela | M | Professional Huntsman | Pack Leader | Loki: staff / interchangeable multifunctional blades / chain | MattS
I can change Lacy's age to match the others and put them in a team. Is it fine to make the all 2 years? Can discuss it here or should we take it to a conversation?

----
QUESTERS:
1st year Team:
--*reserved for Lettuce

3rd year Team:
--OPEN

Other:
--OPEN

Unspecified:
--Mackenzie Wise

ALLIES
I did set Terrance as 3rd year so him and Akiio should be able to be on the same team now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back