• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY re: reboot alternate

Sangriella Marigold
Interactions: Jumping Fish Jumping Fish Megilagor Megilagor Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 / Mentions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpg Sangriella sighs, relieved the candy held the right amount of flavor in each ball. She chuckles at Asher's nudge attempt to lighten the mood. His offer to improve weaponry sparked Sangriella’s interest, however, her lantern was a staff used with fire dust. There was no point in improving anything that didn't need tinkering. Sangriella thanks Asher before he leaves with Nula in tow.

Livi then asks about teaming with Soleil. Sangriella didn't know whether she was talking about a game or not until she went on with specifics. Rather than check her scroll, Sangriella takes Livi’s word for it. Why would anyone lie in the first place? At the same time, Sangriella is bustling with joy to learn there is another girl in her squad. “Is that so? We’re delighted to have you. As team leader, I welcome you aboard our delicious group.” Sangriella sweat drops realizing how dorky she sounded. “I’m Soleil's teammate and your team leader is what I mean, heh. But it’s wonderful to have another girl on the team. I’ve never had a friend the same age as me. This is going to be so cool.” She chirped.

Sangriella notices Livi’s fluffy tail as well as Soleil’s. A thought popped into her head. If the Headmaster is capable of mixing up students, maybe Sangriella was in the wrong, right? “You’re a faunus too? Am I in the wrong group, maybe? Is this supposed to be an all faunus squad?” She began to freak out before taking a breather and checking her scroll. Her name is on the list as well as the other two and another person. Perhaps she was overthinking. Being a leader, having to acquaint herself with her team with zero social skills with her own age is a lot to take in, but much like her mother, it’s not anything she cannot handle.

Thankfully, Soleil’s question about the candy was enough to distract the girl from her idle thoughts. Her entire mood turned around at the flip of a switch. She leans in on Soleil and Livi at close proximity with her eyes lit up to his compliment. “You think so? That means a lot. Thank you. Yes! Isn't it delectable? They’re sour candies. Each color has different flavors and doses of sour and sweetness to it. I lucked out on the fact that you guys ate the perfect amount of sourness. I’m mediocre with my sweets, so they’re all experimental. So far I've made crumble cakes, jelly pastries, choco chips, taffy tarts, gummy goops galore.” Her list of sweets sounded more of a fantasy than actual treats. “Oh, heal balls and stamina boosters.” Those are also in experimental stages.”

Sangriella takes a step back feeling tired. Her eyes darted over to her scroll. It was starting to get late. “Anyway, it’s a pleasure meeting you guys. I can’t wait for us to get along, but it’s time for me to hit the hay. I’ve already chosen my bed so have at it.” Sangriella starts walking to their dorm before plopping on her bed beside the exit and calling it a night.

Gki5gWSGAFWDRpqxPNb5ZfPvwF3lRPCnHweN8yFwpQ4RD7W78ZC6Y4drmJAB5xhFn9vCYBszwhjfNyZHDwhoRdI42ONqnUnOkWDWIqZeQ_YuHccPbgWK4l-Q_6LchKuzOOE7uqyJpHdxL8mDER4jEUg

“Yes my bad luck is truly…something. I’ll have to hope it gets better from here on out.” Letting out a sigh, Soleil rubbed the back of his neck. Getting knocked over once would be one thing, but three times… Only up from here I guess. Listening to the rest, Asher’s next words caught his attention.

Weapon repairs...so that's why the Cobalt name felt familiar. Although he likely wouldn't need any due to the nature of his weapons, there was no reason to turn Asher down. Plus, an upgrade would always be nice. "Thank you for the kind offer, I'll keep it in mind," Soleil replied, giving Asher a small smile.

Seeing Sangriella introduce herself, Soleil felt no need to repeat what she had already said. It was only when she seemed concerned that she was in the wrong squad that he spoke up. “I highly doubt the school would make a team error twice, and judging from the other students, I doubt there would be an all faunus squad.”

But before Soleil could alleviate her worries, her face seemed to light up at the mention of her sweets. When she leant in, he caught a faint scent of the sour candies from earlier. From her enthusiastic descriptions, it seemed like candy making was quite the hobby of hers. Though the latter two things seemed rather out of place. Heal balls and stamina boosters? He would have to ask her about it later. For now, moving into the room took precedence.

Stepping into the dorm, he quickly sized up the bedroom, before taking the bed next to the window and close to the common room. Sangriella took the bed across from him, next to the door. He moved his two duffel bags from the entryway to the bedside. He unpacked his clothes, making sure to hang up his new uniforms. Even before coming, Soleil already had the various components of the uniform at home. He brought them along just in case there were problems with the uniform.

Opening the chest, he looked over the school-issued uniforms and tried them out in the bathroom. The dress pants and vest looked alright, but the shirts, vest and blazer were a little too tight and ill-fitting. Tsk, I knew this would happen. Uniforms aren't exactly fashionable...or well-made. Sighing, Soleil stashed the school issued uniforms at the bottom of his closet, and continued arranging his clothes. His clothes were virtually the same as the school uniform, except his vest and tie were slightly darker than the assigned ones. The school won’t mind, right? Quickly arranging his casual clothes, he took a set of sleepwear and went to take a shower.

Coming out of the bathroom in a sweatshirt and pants, Soleil fixed himself a mug of hot chocolate for dinner. He was too tired to go down for dinner, so the drink would have to do. Finishing the drink, he went to his bed. After setting an alarm on his scroll, he took off his sweatshirt. He got warm at night, but didn’t like to sleep without a blanket. As such, he often slept topless unless it was the middle of winter. Pulling the blanket over himself, Soleil was soon out like a light.

Interactions: Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 | Sangriella Pumpkid Pumpkid Mentions: Livi Megilagor Megilagor

Livi Wulfric

filler

• "I just hope your bad luck doesn't rub off on us too much Soleil." Livi joked around, then she looked at Asher saying. "I doubt I'll use your weapon repair skill, mainly because a good huntsman should be able to repair and modify his own weapons. At least that's what my pops and uncle keep on saying." Having said that Livi scratched the backside of her head, after all, she did sound kinda mean just now but it wasn't intentional in the slightest. Seeing that the two teammates of hers left towards the dorm room she decided to follow them with her springy step and swaying tail showing that she still had some energy in her to act.

Inside the room Livi began to unpack her stuff while Soleil was taking a shower, after some stuff is not supposed to be seen by a guy, thankfully by the time Soleil came out of the shower Livi hid the most sensitive parts of her clothing, and personal things. So having claimed a bed on the same side as Sangriella she covered the bed with her blanket, before taking her sleepwear out of their resting place and removing her fake robotic wolf ears which were secured onto a headband the same color as her hair to hide it, placing them beside her bed on a little bedside table. Then she went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower while murmuring something in a songy type of while doing so. When she came out she was wearing some shorts and a long oversized hoodie as her sleepwear, her hair and fur still a bit moist from the shower she sat on her blanket took out a brush, and began brushing her hair and tail. After all a woman's hair and in Livis's case tail are things of great pride. It took her a while to brush them all to a satisfying level, after that she climbed into her bed, flung her tail so it was in front of her and she used her own tail as a hug pillow, only to soon fall asleep in a slightly embarrassing form while hugging her own tail.

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

"I just hope your bad luck doesn't rub off on us too much Soleil." Livi joked around, then she looked at Asher saying. "I doubt I'll use your weapon repair skill, mainly because a good huntsman should be able to repair and modify his own weapons. At least that's what my pops and uncle keep on saying." Having said that Livi scratched the backside of her head, after all, she did sound kinda mean just now but it wasn't intentional in the slightest. Seeing that the two teammates of hers left towards the dorm room she decided to follow them with her springy step and swaying tail showing that she still had some energy in her to act.

Inside the room Livi began to unpack her stuff while Soleil was taking a shower, after some stuff is not supposed to be seen by a guy, thankfully by the time Soleil came out of the shower Livi hid the most sensitive parts of her clothing, and personal things. So having claimed a bed on the same side as Sangriella she covered the bed with her blanket, before taking her sleepwear out of their resting place and removing her fake robotic wolf ears which were secured onto a headband the same color as her hair to hide it, placing them beside her bed on a little bedside table. Then she went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower while murmuring something in a songy type of while doing so. When she came out she was wearing some shorts and a long oversized hoodie as her sleepwear, her hair and fur still a bit moist from the shower she sat on her blanket took out a brush, and began brushing her hair and tail. After all a woman's hair and in Livis's case tail are things of great pride. It took her a while to brush them all to a satisfying level, after that she climbed into her bed, flung her tail so it was in front of her and she used her own tail as a hug pillow, only to soon fall asleep in a slightly embarrassing form while hugging her own tail.

Act 1: Food Fight
tumblr_c69b8b28383fcebbed5baa7a0ae531fd_a7bcbd0b_540.gif
Now that the students of Beacon have settled in for the night, it was time to sleep away their first day to enjoy the remaining weekend and prepare whatever needed to be done before Monday morning. Whether it was learning the layout of the school, finding secret spaces for one to decompress or fixing their wardrobe.

As one day ends, another rises. The morning rays shimmer brightly for the first official day of school. Crispy leaves fly on the autumn breeze as though nature welcomes the start of a new semester. Senior and junior students wander through the hall, ready to take on the day while freshmen take their time to get acquainted with their new routine. No more home until the holidays. That meant no excuses for slacking off. Classes start at eight while the cafeteria opens at six for the early birds. The same can be said about the sparring grounds both inside and out. Faculty are usually the first to rise in case of mischief. Currently, they're wandering the halls with a cup of coffee in hand.

Megilagor Megilagor Jumping Fish Jumping Fish Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Flintstone Flintstone Nothingness Nothingness Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Karcen Karcen Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Sangriella Marigold
Interactions: Open / Mentions: Jumping Fish Jumping Fish Megilagor Megilagor
1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpg Sangriella is the first to wake after a good rest. It wasn't her old mattress, but it wasn't bad either. She’s surprised to have managed to pass out somewhere not her own. Perhaps the long trek to Vale from two days ago is what helped? As she rose, she found the person beside her was Livi. She seemed sound asleep as the rest of her team. Another reminder that she is no longer at home.

The first order of business for Sangriella is having to use the bathroom. She opens her chest at the edge of the bed and picks up a small, plastic blue bag filled with her toiletries and of course her uniform. Today happens to be the first day of school, and Sangriella, while not much one for being organized, sets double alarms on her scroll in case she forgets. Her classes were sent on Saturday giving her time to prepare. Of course, she didn't do that since she had no idea what to expect. However, she does have a binder filled with paper and a pencil for an occasion.

Once the witch cleaned herself up, she peered at the mirror to make sure her appearance was in order. Skirts were not her thing as it was too loose for her, but the knee socks definitely helped balance the bareness. As Sangriella quietly walks out to switch her toiletries for her school items, she looks over her teammates only to trip flat on her face at the unexpected sight of Soleil, sleeping shirtless. The covers had slanted, lowering enough to see his chest. The poor girl’s face immediately burns red as a tomato. The blood rushing to her head was enough to cause a nosebleed upon impact. It was loud enough for the group to hear. Sangriella quickly picks herself up then races out of the room with her binder in hand and the other covering her nose and mouth.

The image remains in the girl’s head while she catches her breath down the hall of the first floor. People would stare as they passed by wondering what was going on. Not even she can answer that question. Still, Sangriella fixed her composure after a while hoping no one in the room was startled awake from her collision. “Get it together.” She mumbled. Seeing a boy shirtless is a first and something Sangriella had not accounted for when it came to Co-ed. She was preoccupied with the thought of learning to find a way to help people, maybe even trigger her semblance in the long run. It was exhausting enough for her to learn to be a team leader while meeting kids her age for the first time. It’s overwhelming, but again, nothing she couldn't handle. “It’s only the beginning. I’ll find my way.” She encouraged herself, determined to overcome her obstacle.

Another obstacle for Sangriella at the moment is energy. Her stomach growls at the scent of food. “There must be a cafeteria nearby. I should probably eat something.” She chuckled as she turned the corner to enter the cafeteria. It was more of a great hall like something out of a wizard school. Sangriella’s eyes light up at how tall the walls are for a simple kitchen. The aroma might have something to do with it so it won't trap a mixture of food for long. She gets in line with an empty tray in hand, sliding towards her desired choices of food. Scrambled eggs with toast, ham and sausages. To drink was chocolate milk. There is no way she would pass up chocolate, her favorite flavor. As Sangriella sat down to consume their food, she thought back on the first day in the cafeteria. A kid mentioned free food for anyone hungry. She thought it was quite hospitable for them to provide sustenance for their students. When she entered, she was amazed, allured by the scents of various foods. She had no idea of needing to file into a line. She made sure to follow the people in front of her and their example on how to order food. The amount of choices for dinner astounded many people. It was like heaven. Sangriella no longer had to forage for her food. Not that she was complaining before, but it felt like a nice change of pace for sure.

1677757758326.png

Asher Cobalt
interaction: N/A​
the proper uniform they were expected to wear was.. kind of stuffy, at least for Asher it didn't jive well with his semblance but rules were rules and the boy wasn't going to just shirk it, especially on the first proper day. a small amount of dew already forming on the jacket from him sucking the heat in. "hmm maybe I can ask about that.." he'd say with a soft tone in his voice starting his usual routine which involved grabbing his weapon from its case and properly oiling the blade and components something he'd done so often it didn't take him all too long then it was straight to the cafeteria, he was pretty damn hungry, frankly he just hoped the food was nice, you could never tell with cafeteria food.. it was always a mixed bag.

so that's where he headed next without the rest of his team of course.. the boy had gotten up.. even earlier then everyone else.

uAYsj0RajjEpMalnKz9CEG_Lp59WkQKleHCvvmmzK6YAzjXJm7AEe_HjO5_OsLz3jRyMrhSBIfnfwlFIOlslNtZIIgxITDGhuXmUNcJ-5X7wplf9cQdZAWb84kyiuv1xwgaCZsyMPTvY8tuxWJl029Y

“THUD! BAM!” Soleil woke up to a crash, followed by the slam of a door. Disgruntled at the loud noise, he sat up on the bed, blanket pooling around his waist. Who on earth… Checking his scroll, Soleil saw that it was almost time for him to wake up. Since I’m already up, I might as well get ready. Slipping on his sweatshirt before getting out of bed, he began to prepare his bag and clothes for the day. Paper, pen, Vigil, Vex... Having packed the essentials, Soleil went to change.

After taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth, he put on the uniform-adjacent outfit. Looking in the bathroom mirror, Soleil quickly ran his fingers through his hair to smooth out tufts sticking out. He got most of them, but one small cowlick remained at the back of his head. Deftly tying the burgundy tie, he put on the vest and blazer. He looked alright in the mirror, though Soleil wondered if it was alright for the first day of school. He felt a little stuffy, but he’d get used to the uniform soon enough.

Walking down the halls, he saw the various other students in Beacon, his seniors, to be precise. A few people not wearing uniforms were also walking down the halls - teachers, most likely. As he followed the signs towards the canteen, the smell of food began to waft into his nose. His tail began swishing in excitement.

The cafeteria was packed full of students, even though the school day was far from beginning. Guess I’ll have to wake up earlier if I want to get what I want. Taking a tray, he queued in line, looking over to see what they had for breakfast. They had a full, decadent spread, and Soleil was half-tempted to try the roast beef, but ended up going with something more balanced: pancakes with bacon, and a Caesar salad. A warm smile at the old lady serving him granted Soleil a Caesar salad blanketed in bacon bits and parmesan cheese. Nice.

Soleil looked around for people he recognised, before spotting Sangriella’s navy blue hair. Oh finally, someone I know! He made a beeline towards her, before taking the seat right across from her. He looked at her and smiled. “Good morning. I hope you don’t mind me sitting here.”

Interactions: Sangriella Pumpkid Pumpkid

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Shujin Yagami
Interactions || N/A
Mentions || Pumpkid Pumpkid Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

With everything settled with the headmaster and Shujin was allowed to excuse himself from the office, he hurriedly left the building only to return to the campus grounds. While out of breath with Yumi still in his arms, he'd reach for his scroll in his back pocket before signing into the academy's website and registering Yumi as an official 'pet'.
For the remainder of the day, Shujin spent the majority of the time simply walking around and getting to know where everything was, from the bathrooms to the cafeteria, to his classrooms and the gym. By the end of the day, he proceeded to head back to his assigned dorm room where he stepped inside to find that at the time, none of his fellow teammates had arrived yet. With a heavy sigh that he had been the first one back to the dorms, he'd approach one of the beds only to drop his bag on the floor beside it before flopping himself onto the soft mattress while Yumi climbed onto his back before curling into a small ball as the two fell into a deep slumber for the rest of the day.

--- Dream/Nightmare Sequence ---
The smell of ash filled his nostrils as the sounds of crackling fire and its warmth covered his body, at first all that could be seen was darkness but soon enough as his eyes finally snapped open, the sight of what appeared to have been a burning village was at hand. The sounds of men, women, and children screaming filled his ears. Immediately sprinting into the burning village in hopes of finding survivors or someone he could help, Shujin found absolutely no one yet the screams continued to echo through his head. While he searched for answers as to who set the village alight, he eventually came to the village square where he found what appeared to have been a large flag that had been hung in the center of the square, the flag was that of the White Fang. It was then that Shujin looked down at his own hands and found that he had been covered from head to toe in blood that wasn't his own.

The shock and horror on his face caused him to shake before the screams started to turn into voices, the voices pleaded with him for mercy while others called him a monster for helping such a rebellious group. Shaking his head, he shouted for the voices to stop but no words would leave his lips. As the voices continued, suddenly a large shadow loomed over him causing him to look up towards the figure. The shadowy figure held up a large object that looked to be a weapon before it swung down towards him.
---End of Dream/Nightmare Sequence---

Jolting up the moment he believed he was struck by the weapon, Shujin snapped out of his nightmare in a cold sweat. Panting out of breath, he reached his hands to his face just to look down towards them before examining his clothing only to find that the blood he had seen was nothing more than his imagination. Looking around the room, it appeared that the rest of his team was still asleep, except for Asher, who seemed to have already woken up earlier. So with that, he carefully helped himself out of bed as quietly as he possibly could, making sure not to wake any of his fellow teammates as well as Yumi who had been curled up underneath the bed at this point.
Proceeding to tidy himself up with the usual proper hygiene only to get dressed in the apparently required uniform that was expected of all students to wear. The sight of the attire almost made Shujin sick to see it but of course, rather than deal with the repercussions of not abiding by the academy's rules, he'd reluctantly put it on. Staring at himself in the mirror with him fully dressed in the uniform caused his ears to lower as he scratched the back of his head ever slightly before a deep sigh left his lips. "I guess it's not too bad..."

After leaving the dorm room, Shujin paused to figure out what he should do for the rest of the day. While lost in thought, the sudden rumbling of his stomach had caused him to hold it before nodding at the idea of getting food. "Guess thats what I'm doing..heh.." Speaking to himself, he headed straight for the cafeteria without a second thought.
Upon entering the large room, the sight of how many other students had been awake already by this point was amazing, the smells of all sorts of different foods only caused his stomach to growl all that much louder as he proceeded to head over and begin filling a tray full of food. Although he did recognize a number of his fellow students that he had seen yesterday during the ceremony, he decided that food at the moment was much more important than interacting or getting to know any of them just yet.

Last edited:

Sangriella Marigold
Interactions: Soleil Jumping Fish Jumping Fish
1934d8ea49a960c6002536708da6c2e9.jpg The first bite of scramble eggs sent Sangriella into heaven. The pork sausage gave the eggs flavor when eaten together. Never in her life did she imagine questioning her childhood. Simply oatmeal with fruit? What kind of life is that? No, she will not return to her old ways if it meant not eating such delicacies. The fork in her hand plunges into each food on her plate to stack her taste buds. Her eyes light up causing her sway in her seat out of pure bliss. “I have got to get seconds.” She mumbled with a fork in her mouth.

On the second scoop, she feels a presence has joined her across the table greeting her for the morning. Sangriella casually replies “good morning “ right back, unaware of who she was talking to. Her eyes are shut while enjoying her breakfast. “I don't mind if you sit with me. The company is very much welco-” Sangriella cuts off as she recognizes the person joining her. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head at the sight of Soleil. Her face grows completely flustered, reminded of earlier events. The poor girl begins to choke on her meal trying to cough out its contents. Even in a serious moment, her mind replays the imagery of a shirtless Soleil.

Not now!

She thought to herself, internally screaming for her to relax. After a gulp of her orange juice, Sangriella is able to catch her bearings. Her purple eyes rise to meet Soliel’s. She immediately covers her mouth and averts her gaze wondering how she will pull through. “I-I’m fine.” She assured him. “I-I was just eating too fast.” Her stutter was clearly making it difficult for her to converse with the blonde. She racked her brain for something else to say. “Did you sleep well? Hopefully I didn't wake you up.”

Livi Wulfric

filler

• Livi was sleeping there peacefully with her tail as her pillow only opening her eyes for a little bit when she heard someone crashing in the room and then them running out of the room, but still feeling a bit sleepy she closed her eyes once more only waking up as she heard someone turn on the showers soon after the crash. Livi gave out a big yawn as she stretched herself on the bed, then she combed her horrible morning hair which could only be called a bird nest at this point before placing her prosthetic wolf ears on her head and blending them a bit with her hair.

Livi then got out of her bed and prepared her clothes on the bed before wiping herself down with a wet wipe or two, only to then change into her clothes grabbing her small bag with some school stuff, her scroll, and her weapons, with everything ready and Soleil still in the bathroom Livi got out of the room and wandered the school area for a bit.
    Checking the schedule for the classes Livi moved to where the class would take place noting the path there before deciding it was enough of wandering around and feeling a bit peckish she moved to the canteen.

Once in the canteen, she saw Sangriella and Soleil sitting together eating their food, so she saw that Livi went to get her own food. Being a patient person Livi took a tray and queued in the line of students. Livi wasn't really interested in what they had on the menu for she knew what she wanted. So as she grew closer her toothy grin lengthened and when she finally stood in front of the lunch lady she was smiling from ear to ear while getting her favorite breakfast. It was simply some refried beans, a sunny-side-up egg, and some rice, with some shredded cheese, and probably because of her toothy smile at the lunch lady, she gained herself some cheery tomatoes and shredded chicken bits.

Now with her tray full of food, Livi went towards her teammates in a happy almost hopping to them. When she was near enough to them she waved at them with one hand and said. "I hope you two don't mind me breaking up your oh-so-romantic time of eating alone, with my presence." Livi then placed her tray near them on the table winking to the two of them almost to say it was a joke, before starting to mix her food up into a neat mixed pile of food only to be soon devoured by this hungry little wolf. But before that, Livi did have something to say. "You didn't wake me up that is sure enough. But honestly barely know you two and were are a team so why not ask a few questions back and forth when we will be going to class to get to know each other?"

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Livi was sleeping there peacefully with her tail as her pillow only opening her eyes for a little bit when she heard someone crashing in the room and then them running out of the room, but still feeling a bit sleepy she closed her eyes once more only waking up as she heard someone turn on the showers soon after the crash. Livi gave out a big yawn as she stretched herself on the bed, then she combed her horrible morning hair which could only be called a bird nest at this point before placing her prosthetic wolf ears on her head and blending them a bit with her hair. Livi then got out of her bed and prepared her clothes on the bed before wiping herself down with a wet wipe or two, only to then change into her clothes grabbing her small bag with some school stuff, her scroll, and her weapons, with everything ready and Soleil still in the bathroom Livi got out of the room and wandered the school area for a bit.
Checking the schedule for the classes Livi moved to where the class would take place noting the path there before deciding it was enough of wandering around and feeling a bit peckish she moved to the canteen.

Once in the canteen, she saw Sangriella and Soleil sitting together eating their food, so she saw that Livi went to get her own food. Being a patient person Livi took a tray and queued in the line of students. Livi wasn't really interested in what they had on the menu for she knew what she wanted. So as she grew closer her toothy grin lengthened and when she finally stood in front of the lunch lady she was smiling from ear to ear while getting her favorite breakfast. It was simply some refried beans, a sunny-side-up egg, and some rice, with some shredded cheese, and probably because of her toothy smile at the lunch lady, she gained herself some cheery tomatoes and shredded chicken bits. Now with her tray full of food, Livi went towards her teammates in a happy almost hopping to them. When she was near enough to them she waved at them with one hand and said. "I hope you two don't mind me breaking up your oh-so-romantic time of eating alone, with my presence." Livi then placed her tray near them on the table winking to the two of them almost to say it was a joke, before starting to mix her food up into a neat mixed pile of food only to be soon devoured by this hungry little wolf. But before that, Livi did have something to say. "You didn't wake me up that is sure enough. But honestly barely know you two and were are a team so why not ask a few questions back and forth when we will be going to class to get to know each other?"

Myst Teal
Mentions: Megilagor Megilagor Pumpkid Pumpkid Jumping Fish Jumping Fish

__io_code_vein_drawn_by_tarutaru_yamaoka__sample-b563029f3fbf0c720bbeaee7a50c1b97.jpg
The day after the test had been nothing special just meet and greet with the team who seemed to be a rather quiet bunch mostly keeping to themselves. The leader had acted like this was a business so it was understandable they would act more like distant coworkers over friends. That however did leave myst without much to do with them and while the snake girl was cute she wasn't quite as cute as the puppy.

Waking up Myst would get dressed and head down to the cafeteria not really saying much to her team, though she didn't really have much to say right now anyways. They would be up soon enough for such and maybe they would be more talkative then, though Myst was often told she didn't say much so what ever was talkative? Myst had wondered if students would cook for themselves, they already lived here and learning to cock would be a good way to learn how to deal with things far from civilization. Well they could always use those dehydrated emergency rations most smaller settlements had in case of grimm attack. They weren't exactly the best tasting all the time, but they worked. Well other schools had also supplied meals, but they had been kids now they more or less were adults if not hunters then college would likely be where most of them would have gone.

The spread for breakfast was seemingly less assigned than at other schools and was a help yourself type of ordeal. That was good and bad as well big eaters could well just take most of it and leave less for others. There was enough that such things were still unlikely, but still some would not think of others when it came to such mundane things. Myst ended up getting mostly fruits a large pile of sliced fruits that were still cool and wet. She wasn't really against eating meat or anything but Myst just wanted sweets right now and fruit was the closest to sweets.

Walking out for the serving area Myst scanned the tables and saw Livi was at one with her team. Myst didn't see anything wrong with hanging out with other teams and decided to make her way over to the table. Myst walked up to them and instead of sittign at the table seeing how fluffy Livi looked, at least to her, Myst found herself resting her head on top of Livi's between her ears. " Hmmm fluffy " she said as if that explained everything as to her it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back