• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“ROOM ATTENGE HUTT!!!!” A loud voice boomed as the Commander in Chief of the Mantle Military entered the room. It was a Navy blue board room with a wooden table in the center. Standing behind the leather cushioned seats were his staff. “Carry On!” He ordered as he took his seat at the head of the table. The room dimmed as a projection of Atlas Academy appeared in the center of the table.

“Atlas Academy this will the key to fixing all that is wrong with Mantle. Day by day we are expanding the school grounds and securing the surrounding area. Some of that is training area but some of that as you may have guessed can be used for other purposes. This is our main focus from now on towards accomplishing the goal of fixing Mantle. This Academy is Mantle’s future. Speaking on that, how are the current crop of Special Operations candidates?” The General explained.

One officer rose out of his seat. “Sir, we have the ones that were projected as they received their acceptance. Those are the children or relatives of military personnel. Now that the Q1 teams are set we are currently highlighting more potential as we go. Though understand we won’t have a solid new number until the Special Operatives Liason comes down and briefs the class.” The Officer sat down upon completion of his brief.

————————————————

“Greetings, new students at Atlas Academy. Us four here are current students in our sniper year at Atlas. Today my team will be splitting into our pairs and be the Detailers for each of your teams. You were directed to this specific airship to your specific seat by design. To my right you four individuals are Team EMBR and two my left is Team FRST. Your team leaders are seated closest to me.” He explained pausing to allow that information to sink in. He continued after he was sure each team was done looking up and down. The Vanta twins themselves were confused to see they were on opposite teams. “You will be dropped right into initiation with these teams. You will pass or fail as group. If you fail you will be recycled to the next initiation on a different team, whether that’s tomorrow or next year depending on how many others teams fail. Your Detailers will guide you through your assigned missions. The training area has Grimm and there is a risk of death. There are also other Cadre and Student Cadre like us who have a role to play in supervision or in your scenarios. We’ll split as soon as land in the training area so you find out your missions. Don’t worry about your luggage that’ll be carried forward to Atlas for you.” He finished.

The airship touched down in a snowy white clearing surrounded by tall dark green trees. They were winter trees as they stull had leaves and there were snow still on the higher branches. The students were all greeted by that winter breeze of Solitas for those new to Mantle it’s an adjustment. Their welcome letter did tell them to modify their clothing for the cold.

As soon as they landed the Detailers hurried them out of the airship employing them to jog. The team of Detailers split off into their pairs and they yelled “”My TEAM ON ME!” They sustained a medium jog until the two teams were out of war shot of each other before stopping and kneeling waiting for their initiates to stop and kneel around them.” The twins gave each other one last look before their teams split away from each other.

EmberYouth EmberYouth Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Keidivh Keidivh Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Sea had huddled herself into as small a ball as possible and turned all but her clothes invisible which was very hard because how tall she is, she was nervous since she was being forced on a seperate team from her sister, she listened quietly to them, which didn’t help her nerves at all, as she shook nervously. Meanwhile on the other side of the airship Bán was smiling as she listened excited to start training to be a Huntress, she listened intently, ready to start hurting Grimm. As soon as the airship landed and everyone got off of it and Sea rushed to her sister and hugged her so she wouldn’t have to be separated “NO! I don’t want to be separated, you can’t make me!” Sea yelled as she stuck herself to her sister. Bán just smiled calmly and breathed as she started prying her sister off of her “Hey, Sis think of it like this you want to stay near me right? But if you help and talk with your team, which means I can also do the same thing. Then that means after this little bit we can spend time with each other at the school, K?” Bán said calmly as she finished prying her sister off who started pouting quietly “Fine, but promise you’ll make time with at the school.” Sea said as she deactivated her Semblance and returned to normal “Of course, sis, but your training to be a Huntress, so that means you have to stop relying on me for everything and find your own way.” Bán continued as both of the Detailers yelled for their team to come to them. “Now, listen we gotta split, ok? I love you.” Bán finished as she kissed Sea on the forehead and then ran off to meet with her team “Alright, mates so what is the plan. Killing Grim” Ban said with a smile as she pulled out Missed Spade “Cause if that’s plan I really like that plan, hehe.” Bán said “Oh silly me, the names Bán, I slice things and or blow them up.” Sea watched her sister leave to meet with her team and so Sea begrudgingly trudged over to her team and just listened to the other people talk, she was just too timid to talk to other people without them addressing her first, so she just pulled out her weapon and prepared herself to follow whatever orders were given to her

As per instructions in the welcome letter all new students received from Atlas Academy, Robin had made his way to the airships waiting to transport them to the school. Walking to the designated spot had been his only means of transportation, and on the way, he had already encountered a couple creatures of Grimm. They had been on the smaller side, however, and it had barely taken a few minutes of his time to get rid of them.

The area where they had been called, at least, was out of the forest regions, and the leopard Faunus was relieved to see quite a few individuals having arrived. Right after his arrival, though, he was whisked on board the airship along with the other new admissions, and found himself seated next to three of them. After the ship took off and they had been briefed by what seemed to be one of their seniors, Robin turned his head to glance at the other members of his ‘team’. He never really thought of himself as a lone wolf, but the way he had started behaving ever since the incident a couple months ago was enough to keep anyone from getting too close to him. He realised, somewhat begrudgingly, that he would have to take efforts to get along with his new team – he assumed he was the R of EMBR – but the thought of opening up to them still scared him.

There were two other males in his team and one girl- all Human. Great, he thought, starting to feel even more out of place as he gritted his teeth. There seemed to be another Faunus in the other team, but Robin decided he would worry about that later as they reached the area meant for their initiation. He straightened the collar of his long brown overcoat as the cold winds hit his face, his breath coming out in small, cloudy wisps. His female teammate’s banter fell on his ears, and he silently rolled his eyes before turning to her. “Robin,” he said, his voice slightly deep and low-pitched. "How about we keep introductions to a minimum for now and just follow our Detailers?” He suggested, jerking a thumb towards the pair before sprinting after them. He was a little confused as to why the Detailers were kneeling, but followed suit, dropping down to his knees along with the rest of his team.

Finally. She was a huntress. Maya knew she was ready. They’d be following the detailers and then she’d get the chance to prove herself.
“Um hello people. I’m Maya Thorn!
It’s so cool we’re finally here. What do you think about this place!”
She was so excited. Surely everyone was super strong and had cool weapons.
She wondered what her teammates were like. Surely they’d all get along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back