• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Pillars of Hope OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am completely in love with everyone's characters *cough* and weapons *cough* so far, and I'm very excited for when we actually begin. That being said, are we sticking to the rule of the leader being the one with the first letter?

I guess it would be better to keep the first letter as the leader. That way, there won't be any need for a debate or discussion.

I had to do a little adjustment to Robin's personality, since it seemed too textbook (a lot more than it does now), but I'm pretty satisfied with how he turned out. We have only one character left, and then we're good to go. (I'm getting even more excited, but trying to pass off as a calm co-GM xD)

Okay, so the last character has been posted by Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia (although I'm not sure if it's still in WIP stage). Very soon, either Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire or I will make the Main thread, and we can finally start with our long-awaited roleplay!

Right, I realized my mistake I was looking at only first names for the team, cause that's what i did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back