• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Pillars of Hope OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wait, you guys, I just realised that I named this roleplay 'Beacon of Hope' even though our characters are going to be nowhere near Beacon. Any suggestions for a better name?

Awesome, I'll just have to change my charries name around and I'll be good!

Now question, since Atlas Academy is very militaristic, are we sticking with this practically being a military academy? Or will it be a bit more relaxed like Beacon?

Atlas Shrugged
Mmmm I'm not too sure, doesn't really have a nice ring to it, sorry.
Now question, since Atlas Academy is very militaristic, are we sticking with this practically being a military academy? Or will it be a bit more relaxed like Beacon?
Well, Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire and I didn't talk much about that aspect (oops), but Atlas Academy will definitely incorporate more of an advanced technology in its training. Although, since we are not going to disturb the canon events, we might not have Ironwood as the headmaster, and that might give us some sort of leniency with the Academy conduct and policies.

Awesome, I'll just have to change my charries name around and I'll be good!

Actually Neon Kat and her partner defy the stereotype about Atlas Academy. It because they have to coax huntsmen into their Spec Ops Units before claiming them for the military

Actually Neon Kat and her partner defy the stereotype about Atlas Academy. It because they have to coax huntsmen into their Spec Ops Units before claiming them for the military
True, though the academy is still part of the government and their uniforms are rather... bleak :p
I'm sure we'll be able to make it awesome!

True, though the academy is still part of the government and their uniforms are rather... bleak :p
I'm sure we'll be able to make it awesome!
I'm also pretty sure most of our characters will not bow down to the extreme discipline in Atlas Academy, since everyone is possibly going to have their own quirks.

Also, I'm still quite stuck about the name for our roleplay. Some help, please? It doesn't have to have Mantle or Atlas or any form of pun in it, actually.

True, could present an interesting challenge for our peeps?

Also we could do Titans of Atlas, or Pillars of Hope, an homage to Atlas theTitan

For now, I'll go with Pillars of Hope, it sounds pretty good. Hopefully, no one will mind!

The CS thread is up, there you go. You all can go ahead and post your characters, I'll be doing mine tomorrow. It's close to midnight, and I'm afraid I've run out of creativity for the day.

Umm, Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire and Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , you're supposed to fill everything in the CS, not just the places where I've written something in brackets. The only thing you're free to leave blank is the bio, which can be roleplayed as we progress.

All good I had meant to put WIP on my cs but guess I just didnt
I had no idea people did that over here, I'm sorry I misunderstood. The previous site I was on, we were able to edit our posts within only ten minutes of posting them, so I rarely saw anyone work with WIPs there ;;

Fair, I usually do it to show that I'm still interested in this and that I'm working on my character(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back