• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , this is indeed still going, thanks for your interest! Afraid we are full, though, sorry :/

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Seems you can post now ^^

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Sean will have a 1x1 practice fight sometime soon. Would you like to have Sumi and Isern also get their own practice fights? If so, let me know if you have a preferred opponent and if you want to write the fight scene yourself or if I should control the other char!
Eh, no thanks, I think at this point Sumi needs a day to recover mentally if nothing else.

Apologies for the delay in replying. Life has been a lot lately. Also if it gets to be too much trying to read and understand Sean just let me know and I will stop typing out his accent and just provide context and style to the description of his brogue.

From my side, that is no problem and a nice touch to his speech, but I do actually not understand what a hoofa is :'D (But I am pretty sure it is different from a loofah sponge :P) I assume it means a long walk?

Eh, no thanks, I think at this point Sumi needs a day to recover mentally if nothing else.

Inplay, her single fight would take place a couple of days or weeks later, so that would not be a problem! I just asked because I want to know if you as players are interested in that, it is absolutely up to you ^^ Sean will have his 1x1 fight soon, btw

That's good to hear! :3D: and yes hoofa is not a sponge alternative. 😋 It is a long trudge/walk/hike.

I am. Apologize for not being present online. IRL has gotten to be a lot. Work, holidays, and whatnot.

Sure thing, just everyone please drop a short note if you are not posting for some time. Hope things calm down a bit for you!

I will probably just post soonish myself to keep things going inplay

Hey, sorry, I've just not been feeling the enthusiasm for a post as of late. I have some free time after this week so I'll see if I can come up with something then.

Great! It does indeed seem that this is still going ;)

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda your turn! Also, if this is alright with everyone, I will speed things up a bit with classes and after some posts maybe also do a little time skip so we can get moving a bit. I have some plans for the missions where students shadow an actual huntsman and of course for the Vytal Festival!
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Finally back! Sorry for the delay...

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna To the sparring match we go! I will, as discussed, write Lie's decisions and movements during the fight but probably stay in Oceanos' point of view. For the duration of this fight the normal posting order is inactive, so you can directly respond to my posts even if the others have not posted anything in between
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Of course you can still absolutely participate in the RP! (Also, I assume the fight will not take more than a couple of posts :) )

Hey, my apologies for the radio silence, but I've been fighting with myself on this one and I think at this point I have to admit my enthusiasm for RWBY has degraded to the point where I am no longer interested in continuing the roleplay. I wish you guys the best of luck with things.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Alright everyone, I have been fearing this would happen, but I am closing the RP. I do not want to go on another tour to find a replacement and do the inplay changes and all that, the team has just been remade too often by now.
It was a really great run with you guys, so thanks a lot for that! I also think I got at least some GM experience out of it, so if I do another roleplay in the future (possibly even another attempt at RWBY?), I hope it will go better (there will definitely be a hard cap for the number of players).

I wish you all the best in real life and lots of fun in your other roleplays, and maybe we will be playing together in some other RP in the future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back