• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I'm afraid I have no idea where MouseDuke MouseDuke is, no answer to my PMs. I'll wait some more days, then get someone else for the fourth spot. Would you two be fine - if that happens - with deleting your last posts (you can also just copy them to your PC) and rewrite them with the new char in them? I don't really feel like having this next re-combination of the team happen inplay...

Welcome Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna !

I really hope that with this, the RP can finally continue. Sorry again PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda for such a long time of inactivity; it is really annoying that I have so far only been able to find replacement players that immediately needed to be replaced themselves :/ Hopefully, this time, we can actually advance with the plot...

Hey y'all, I am still here and will be posting soon. Work has taken a turn so I was busier then I expected. But I was also scanning through your posts.... And wow! Y'all are good. I'll do my best to match y'all!

Hey y'all, I am still here and will be posting soon. Work has taken a turn so I was busier then I expected. But I was also scanning through your posts.... And wow! Y'all are good. I'll do my best to match y'all!
Understandable, no worries! As long as you don't disappear as well, that is absolutely fine :'D

Well, I have no intentions of ghosting. And my post of up. 🍻 Here's to starting!

Life gets hard every now and then. Take care of yourself first, we'll still be here.

I was planning on waiting for one of the others to post first. But if they don't post in a few days I'll make a post to keep things moving. ^_^

Yo is this still going? I’ve seen too many RWBY rps fall silent as life takes prority, but I’ve been wanting to get some use out of one of the three characters I have

Hey Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , this is indeed still going, thanks for your interest! Afraid we are full, though, sorry :/

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Seems you can post now ^^

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Sean will have a 1x1 practice fight sometime soon. Would you like to have Sumi and Isern also get their own practice fights? If so, let me know if you have a preferred opponent and if you want to write the fight scene yourself or if I should control the other char!

Apologies for the delay in replying. Life has been a lot lately. Also if it gets to be too much trying to read and understand Sean just let me know and I will stop typing out his accent and just provide context and style to the description of his brogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back