• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's not good :/ Hopefully you can fix it soon! Would be nice if you just post whenever you have access again :)

Oh, and a question. Is this going to be a fairly one sided defeat or is team OCIE (did I get that right) going to put up a bit of a fight?

You can certainly put up a fight! I'd just like the end result to be a defeat :) And right now it is OSEI, but that will change of course :'D

I said I'd post but I can't really think of anything to post. If you just want to move things along and wrap the fighting up I'd be okay with that.

Oh okay. Did you see the part in my last post about Isern and Raine? I thought that might help you to finish that fight?

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Would you like to finish Sumi's fight with Matte?

Also the both of you: Seems that Aleph has not been online in a while. I will pull his char for the time being; would the two of you prefer if in the long run I search for a replacement for him? Alternatively, I can just carry his char constantly; I have kind of not quite yet given up hope that he might return :'D

Oh okay. Did you see the part in my last post about Isern and Raine? I thought that might help you to finish that fight?

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Would you like to finish Sumi's fight with Matte?

Also the both of you: Seems that Aleph has not been online in a while. I will pull his char for the time being; would the two of you prefer if in the long run I search for a replacement for him? Alternatively, I can just carry his char constantly; I have kind of not quite yet given up hope that he might return :'D
I think it would be in the rps best interest if you searched for a replacement.

Hey and welcome MouseDuke MouseDuke !

Finally, our replacement is here :'D PixelSymphony PixelSymphony could you finish your fight? And Soviet Panda Soviet Panda if you have redecided, you can also write a short end to Isern's fight. Otherwise I will do that after Pixel's post and then also change the team ingame so that Mouse can join!

Yep, I'll write up something. I can only imagine what the team name's going to end up as at this point. >inb4 Ozpin's just like "screw it I'm calling you guys Team Mud because that's what your names are right now."

MouseDuke MouseDuke Your char is now in the RP ^^ Also, I believe his last name is spelled Hinomaru? The title of your CS spells it Hinomura.

Also, I was indeed somewhat apprehensive of the new team name, but turns out Aka is rather well suited so that Ozpin could rename OSEI (Odyssey) to - wait for it, drum rolls - OSAI (Odyssey)! Woohoo! I will change the first post in the char thread

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

MouseDuke MouseDuke Your char is now in the RP ^^ Also, I believe his last name is spelled Hinomaru? The title of your CS spells it Hinomura.

Also, I was indeed somewhat apprehensive of the new team name, but turns out Aka is rather well suited so that Ozpin could rename OSEI (Odyssey) to - wait for it, drum rolls - OSAI (Odyssey)! Woohoo! I will change the first post in the char thread

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Never noticed that typo 😅, but I'll get started on a post when I get off of work later today.

Alright, so I was thinking after a bit more char IA and a practice fight for Aka (Duke, if you have any preferences for Aka's opponent, please do tell me!), we could do a small time skip. Basically, in the time that we skip, there has been another (off-screen) team fight which OSEI also loses, and then they have another Grim fight in the Forever Fall (this will correlate with the episode of the same name) where things start to go a little bit better; from that point on, we can head into a direction where everyone starts to work together a bit better. This will btw also be a bit of a foreshadowing for something that I have planned for later in the RP 😜

As always, if anybody would like to have something else included in the RP (or to change something that I wrote), just tell me!

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda MouseDuke MouseDuke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back