• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Define slip out? She hasn't grabbed him or anything she's just moved into melee and hit him with her shield. If he does trip her up she's trained to guard with the shield, that's kinda what their purpose is.
After that she'll pull a killua and yoyo her whip into his blind spot with her semblance.

Define slip out? She hasn't grabbed him or anything she's just moved into melee and hit him with her shield. If he does trip her up she's trained to guard with the shield, that's kinda what their purpose is.
After that she'll pull a killua and yoyo her whip into his blind spot with her semblance.
I thought she was pushing him with it as well. Never mind that slip out then, but that will change it to a grapple and throw instead of a trip. Basically hes trying to get her onto the ground.

Well a shield bash does imply some amount of pushing, she basically just ran up and tackled him shield first. Definitely enough to wind someone, possibly to push someone back or down.
Damn Raine you need to work on upgrading your weapon... imagine a shield that doesn't have a flamethrower in it... pah amateur.

Well a shield bash does imply some amount of pushing, she basically just ran up and tackled him shield first. Definitely enough to wind someone, possibly to push someone back or down.
Damn Raine you need to work on upgrading your weapon... imagine a shield that doesn't have a flamethrower in it... pah amateur.
Looks at simple dane axe
It's not about the complexity,it's how you use it.

Looks at spear with rocket head that can extend into a whip that can jut out many elemental dust spikes that hasen't even reached its finally form in terms of stupidly overthetop weapon design

But it's still not a gun, so is it even rwby?

Lol, true.

So here's my plan for when I do eventually post either Saturday or Sunday. Isern is going to succeed in the throw and get Raine on the ground. I'm going to have him then commence hitting her with axe. I'll leave it up to you on if the axe does much or if she gets out of it relatively easily. When you next post, go ahead and have that whip hit him in the blind spot, but take note of how his aura is now blue and he seems very, very mad.

In response to that, how would you feel about her bending her shield around his acts and using it like a baseball catchers glove to keep him from hitting her while she's on the ground? That can be in my next post though.

I'll leave it off at him raising his axe and getting ready to strike. Trust me, unless you roll out of the way, you'll feel a bit of a sting.

I would suggest that we bring the duel to a close slowly. Unless someone is enjoying the fight so much, of course ;)

Reminder: OSEI will lose, but it should still be a close fight :) If someone from CRMS wants to get below the aura threshold, please keep in mind that at least one of you has to stay above it scratch that, I just remembered that I am controlling Matte...he will not get below the threshold, so get yourselves beaten to a pulp as much as you like :*D Aleph Null Aleph Null PixelSymphony PixelSymphony HerculePyro HerculePyro Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Last edited:
Sorry but i'm gonna leave, i've lost the motive to RP. Thanks for the run, the dog v rain tustle was fun.

That is sad to hear. I hope you will find interest in RPing again some time!

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Aleph Null Aleph Null Soviet Panda Soviet Panda How is it with you? In terms of the RP, we have actually just reached the perfect size of 4 players, so I would collapse the two teams into one and remove the inactive chars. This of course assumes that you are still interested in the RP, which I really hope (:

Good to hear! I just edited my last post to also include Isern vs Raine, so that you can continue as well, Panda.
I also removed Oceanos from the fight; as I said, if that is okay with you, I'd like this practice duel to come to an end soon so we can continue (:

If you want to end the fight sooner I can edit the last post to have Sumire go down since I had mentally prepared her to go down first on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back