• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I work today tomorrow, I have Sunday off but i.plan on playing a warhammer 40k match against a friend of mine so I wont be on right away.

Oooh, which armies will you be playing with? Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Good luck, even though I have to say, should your friend play Eldar, I am kind of rooting for him xD

I initiated the fight so that everybody can already start with that :) I would like my team to lose this match (but not without putting up a fight, of course!). Aleph Null Aleph Null Depending on how good of a leader you want Cronan to be from the beginning, this can either be because Cronan is already very good at coordinating everyone or it is just because of individual performances and the fact that Oceanos has no idea what he is doing (and possibly because Sumire's stomach is growling distractingly loud =P). If you want to go for some coordination and give commands to your teammates, feel free to also include Matte and Spinel, I will have them act accordingly.

Oooh, which armies will you be playing with? Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Good luck, even though I have to say, should your friend play Eldar, I am kind of rooting for him xD

I initiated the fight so that everybody can already start with that :) I would like my team to lose this match (but not without putting up a fight, of course!). Aleph Null Aleph Null Depending on how good of a leader you want Cronan to be from the beginning, this can either be because Cronan is already very good at coordinating everyone or it is just because of individual performances and the fact that Oceanos has no idea what he is doing (and possibly because Sumire's stomach is growling distractingly loud =P). If you want to go for some coordination and give commands to your teammates, feel free to also include Matte and Spinel, I will have them act accordingly.
His tech nerds vs my gun nuns. Bouts purge some heretics

Okie Dokie, post up. I'm not sure what the go-to is gonna be but Raine is attempting the first attack of the fight. She's a bit of a fight-junkie and she has a target, so please forgive her.

I'm still kinda waiting for another post from Aleph and Pixel cause theirs were sort of just the start of the fight whereas the others were the initial actions.

But would grabbing the weapon in the first place be expected? Surely the thing most people would do is deflect it.

Yeah was just waiting for the weekend to come around, post up.
You fool, you fell victim to one of the classic blunders. You are now within striking distance of Isern. Who is still in stage Black, and with a shield in his gut, and he can't get a good swing in with his axe... But he can still punch!

Inconceivable!

I'm trying to remember if this iteration of Raines shield can act as a flamethrower or not. But either way you are the fool, Isern knows what Raines semblance can do, if she gets her hands on him his days are numbered!

Inconceivable!

I'm trying to remember if this iteration of Raines shield can act as a flamethrower or not. But either way you are the fool, Isern knows what Raines semblance can do, if she gets her hands on him his days are numbered!
Luckily for Isern, it is not. Question for you. If Isern were to slip out and attempt to trip her up, how effective would that be? And how likely would the follow up axe blow be blocked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back