• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
In a relative sense of the word. You can continue on, I don't see how I can really add anything to what's going on.

Last edited:
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Oh dear, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this situation to exclude you; I figured Isern would say something about the dangers of being a hunter or something. Do you want me to semi-pause the Sable thing so we can move to the next day?

You do you.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Oh dear, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this situation to exclude you; I figured Isern would say something about the dangers of being a hunter or something. Do you want me to semi-pause the Sable thing so we can move to the next day?
Nah, that's fine, there's just nothing for me to really do in this scene as it is.

Edited my last post; realized that it's pretty damn impossible to finish a conversation (and you know, give over the weapons you're supposed to) if your target runs away.

HerculePyro HerculePyro Soviet Panda Soviet Panda where you at? Would you like to post some char interaction? Or does everyone want to skip to the next day? Also, still waiting for ideas for the combat training :) please tell me if you want your char to fight a specific other char!

Yeah I didn't really know what to do for the post entrance exam stuff. Skipping forward would work for me.

So can everybody post sometime soon? I switched locations so our teams can actually talk to each other

So can everybody post sometime soon? I switched locations so our teams can actually talk to each other
Sorry for replying so late. But with the way things are going I might have to drop out of this. Aleph hasn't posted since I did and it seems like your team is down to just two members as well.
Whats more my new job is really limiting my free time to spend on RPs, this is the only one I'm still in I think. I'll wait and see if Aleph Null Aleph Null will post but if not I will probably leave.

Yeah I still do, a lot of stuff ended up coming up (including a move) and I never actually got any notifications from rp nation(I got logged out for some reason) so I actually ended up forgetting to post. It was by chance that I ended up remembering to today after getting a breather.

All I've been thinking is Isern saying "we need to approach this from a different angle." Then I just picture Yang saying "yangle" instead. In other news, I'll be posting tomorrow.

Apologies for Raines sharp response, in hindsight I should have toned it down a bit. I was writing it and thought... spinning his neck would be a cool use of her semblance! And it went from there.
I haven't had the chance to read through everyone's posts been busy with some extra stuff this past week.
I swear she will get nicer.

Also just for clarity, she didn't rotate his head any weird way. She just turned it away from her a little further than natural. Like if he was on Raines right she would turn his head to the right as if he had turned his head, only a little further and he wouldn't be able to turn it back until it wore off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back