• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
HerculePyro HerculePyro Still there?

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer I have to ask you to post tomorrow or tell me a close date when you are going to upload your next post. I cannot just endlessly extend the time I am willing for you to post; you haven't participated in the RP in a month. If people post only on a monthly basis I don't think there is any reason to do an RP in the first place; with this posting frequency, we will probably all be dead before our chars even get to their second year

Ozilla Ozilla sorry. Work is kicking my ass and I'm growing to hate my job. Been hard to do anything but watch Jojo's and go to sleep after a 9 hour.

Also, I'm stuck. I have Matte just hanging out at the bottom of the cliff. Unless we were going across a ravine?

HerculePyro HerculePyro Great to have you back! In that case you could also write the final post for your team's initiation!
Uhh sure I guess... another case of not being notified of your response. I am starting a new job tomorrow but currently it's only part time so I should be able to have something by wednesday.

Elysium Elysium I'm not sure if you received a notification about my PM; I just went ahead and posted. If you want, you can write a bit about Matte getting to his team on the cliff.

HerculePyro HerculePyro Aleph Null Aleph Null Elysium Elysium : Whoever posts next, Ozpin is going to talk to your chars too, something along the lines of what he said to OSEI :) If you want, you can make something up and write actual lines of speech, otherwise just mention it in your text. Also, feel free to have some more interaction in your dormitory room if you want.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Soviet Panda Soviet Panda : Oceanos will only sleep in the infirmary one night. If you want, you can have some interaction between your chars in the room during the evening after initiation; you can also include Ebony, I can take her part of the talk :) Otherwise you can of course also just write something short and we can skip to the next day.

@all: As finally initiation is done, classes will start. Please feel free to tell me if you have any ideas how you would like to have classes. Otherwise, we can just mention most of the classes in passing and focus on char interaction and combat training. Regarding that:

1​
Cronan
5​
Oceanos
9​
Ruby
13​
Jaune
17​
Cardin
2​
Raine
6​
Sumi
10​
Weiss
14​
Nora
18​
Russel
3​
Matte
7​
Ebony
11​
Blake
15​
Pyrrha
19​
Dove
4​
Spinel
8​
Isern
12​
Yang
16​
Lie
20​
Sky

These are the possible opponents (of course, player chars are the most interesting ones). If anyone has a wish for their char to be assigned a specific opponent, just mention that here! Otherwise I will decide myself or maybe just choose randomly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back