• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
In my case, posting so infrequently has nothing to do with the RPG, but with a lot of other stoff that I keep pushing to the weekend. Procrastination seems to be the only thing I picked up from studying.

Like I said before, my problem lays with work around the house. Personally I think the RP is great, real life just had to stick it's tongue out lately and remind me I have responsibilities. My time is currently off and on, and I have several other RPs to work with as well, so trying to keep up with them atm is...slow going, but managing.

I feel like if the RP found some sort of cohesion, it'd do a lot better. The biggest problem does seem to be the organization of events.
Not quite sure what you mean by that. Right at the moment, there are not really eny events. I am waiting for all the teams to form up. Then, if wanted, every team can have their first "boss fight", as I already mentioned in my post with the different Grimm types that I found on the internet, and then everyone gets their relics.
Also Ian Temero Ian Temero Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo how is it with you two, then?

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Right at the moment, there are not really eny events. I am waiting for all the teams to form up. Then, if wanted, every team can have their first "boss fight", as I already mentioned in my post with the different Grimm types that I found on the internet, and then everyone gets their relics.
Also Ian Temero Ian Temero Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo how is it with you two, then?
At this point I think it's going to depend on Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo for me. I'm not really feeling like staying in, but if Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo sticks around I'll try to tough it out.

I honestly am not receiving any notifications for the rp at all. I have to drop this cause if I can not get any then i cant rp. this is the first notification in a while.

Yes, it is clear that RPnation does not reliably give notifications. I don't get why this is a problem for the RP, though. Add a bookmark for this thread and the RP thread and check once a day, then you will know for sure if something has happened or not Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

Alright, as Ian and Octo are leaving, too, I will see that I find replacements. If anybody else decides they cannot participate in the RP anymore, too, then please be a sport and state this now. Otherwise, don't mind this and go on in the RP thread, you do not need to wait for the new players to join; I will bring them up to date so that they can immediately jump into the roleplay and catch up with us!

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Heterological Heterological Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Puppernickel Puppernickel Aleph Null Aleph Null Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs HerculePyro HerculePyro

Alright, I updated the teams accordingly in the character thread. You can also find them here:
SSCR (scarlet)CISO (calypso)
SpinelClementine
SableIsern
CronanSumi
RaineOceanos

As you can see, only minor changes were necessary, i.e. I just placed Raine into team scarlet which does not even need to be renamed (just the last letter changes obviously).
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Could you post your character to Raine so that those two can partner up? If you want, you can make something up along the lines of the tides of the future are everchanging and Spinel sees that Aue will not be his partner after all, or you can leave that out and just make Spinel stumble across Raine. HerculePyro HerculePyro
Aleph Null Aleph Null and Puppernickel Puppernickel : For you two, nothing changes at all (: you can just proceed and post some more in the forest, if you want, or you can wait until Spinel and Raine have found each other
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs PixelSymphony PixelSymphony : Nothing changes for team CISO, therefore all of you can continue posting just fine! The first two of you, if you want, you can write a fight for Clementine and Isern, or you can make your chars find Sumi and Oceanos in preparation of the boss fight!

Alright, as Ian and Octo are leaving, too, I will see that I find replacements. If anybody else decides they cannot participate in the RP anymore, too, then please be a sport and state this now. Otherwise, don't mind this and go on in the RP thread, you do not need to wait for the new players to join; I will bring them up to date so that they can immediately jump into the roleplay and catch up with us!

Apologies for not responding earlier! I'll be staying on if I can, I just might not be posting at the quickes speeds atm.

Alright, I updated the teams accordingly in the character thread. You can also find them here:
SSCR (scarlet)CISO (calypso)
SpinelClementine
SableIsern
CronanSumi
RaineOceanos

As you can see, only minor changes were necessary, i.e. I just placed Raine into team scarlet which does not even need to be renamed (just the last letter changes obviously).
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Could you post your character to Raine so that those two can partner up? If you want, you can make something up along the lines of the tides of the future are everchanging and Spinel sees that Aue will not be his partner after all, or you can leave that out and just make Spinel stumble across Raine. HerculePyro HerculePyro
Aleph Null Aleph Null and Puppernickel Puppernickel : For you two, nothing changes at all (: you can just proceed and post some more in the forest, if you want, or you can wait until Spinel and Raine have found each other
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs PixelSymphony PixelSymphony : Nothing changes for team CISO, therefore all of you can continue posting just fine! The first two of you, if you want, you can write a fight for Clementine and Isern, or you can make your chars find Sumi and Oceanos in preparation of the boss fight!

Returning to an earlier point, honestly at this point I wouldn't advise going over the character count we have now, or you'll run into the same coordination issues as before. Besides, then we're paralleling the main series and can work with a similar dynamic.

Apologies for not responding earlier! I'll be staying on if I can, I just might not be posting at the quickes speeds atm.
No worries!

Returning to an earlier point, honestly at this point I wouldn't advise going over the character count we have now, or you'll run into the same coordination issues as before. Besides, then we're paralleling the main series and can work with a similar dynamic.
Absolutely! I did not have any intention to reopen the recruitment chat ;) I am really happy if things stay like this and nobody else drops out, but don't intend to refill the empty teams.

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Coincidentally, you went for a king, which was something I had intended your team to do! Maybe you have some of your char's semblance in yourself? xD But I wasn't quite expecting anybody to pick a relic up yet actually 😅 Never mind though, I think that should not be a big problem. HerculePyro HerculePyro maybe Raine becomes impatient from waiting for somebody to find her and instead just goes on and finds the temple?

Reminder, though: If your team wants a teamfight a la RWBY vs Nevermore, you cannot leave the Emerald Forest before that :'D

Ozilla Ozilla , yeah I just couldn't find a meaning full or interesting way to push him and Raine together, and I already did my Solo Fight Scene™ so that was really the only thing I could think of doing.

I'm absolutely loving both the chess pun and the clown's wig 🤣

Also, quick reminder: If you want your team fight, you will have to stick around a bit longer until your whole team has met up (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back