• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No, at this point I don't really want to restart the whole team construction with new chars and all that. You can try to contact them yourself, if you want; maybe you have more success than I did. Otherwise I am afraid your team will not be participating in the RP anymore, sorry :/

Not exactly sure what you mean. If they don't reply, there is no team to lead. Toothless, Yuri and your characters are on a team together. Without them, your team does not exist...How can I assign a new leader then?

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Ozilla Ozilla I think Lilith and Obsidian were set to meet up because Lilith is the only one who can communicate properly with her. Most of us are in the forest now.
Heterological Heterological and I still need to meet up. Chrom could stumble upon Raine killing some beowolves... I can probably write up an actual fight if you need.

Oh, I'm here, I just haven't had anything to say in OOC lately, and have been writing my response to Aleph Null Aleph Null in my spare time. Been a bit busy with a few home projects off and on.

I've... I've been finding it hard to find the energy to type for this game. Maybe it's the lack of posting, maybe I've just lost the excitement from finding a RWBY game, or maybe it's something else. I don't know. Either way I think I'm throwing in the towel and backing out. Sorry.

I've... I've been finding it hard to find the energy to type for this game. Maybe it's the lack of posting, maybe I've just lost the excitement from finding a RWBY game, or maybe it's something else. I don't know. Either way I think I'm throwing in the towel and backing out. Sorry.
Neither Octoling nor Heterological have made a post in ages. Want to have Lillith meet up with Raine? So we can actually get something happening, might make it more interesting to post?

I've definitely been busy with more organized and exciting rps. At first, it was because RPNation was bugging out with notifications and I didn't realize that everyone was posting, but recently I've lost interest. I might post a bit, but it's not going to be a lot.

I've definitely been busy with more organized and exciting rps. At first, it was because RPNation was bugging out with notifications and I didn't realize that everyone was posting, but recently I've lost interest. I might post a bit, but it's not going to be a lot.

Okay guys, while I can certainly understand that this RP is not as perfectly planned as others, I was honest from the beginning and did not withhold anything; I told everyone very honestly that it is the first RP that I am actually "hosting" or whatever that is called, and it is my first time as GM. I am rather disappointed that you choose to give this reaction, quite frankly. You could at any point have given some input, written suggestions or anything about what you think needs to be done/changed and I have certainly always been open for tips from your side. I stated at the very beginning that I would love everyone to share their thoughts and ideas. Instead, nobody posts anything in OOC or RP for days and weeks and then suddenly drops out/tells me the RP is not exciting and organized. Like seriously, what do you expect? A group RP is precisely that - a group effort. GM or not, I cannot make you post. I cannot make the RP brilliant and perfect and all that on myself. Everybody has to do their part, and if somebody does not find the motivation to post, then that is certainly not something I can change. Also, not just me, but several people mentioned repeatedly that notifications on RPnation are not reliable, so this is not an excuse any more. It is not that difficult to put a bookmark for the OOC and RP thread and just quickly look into the threads once a day to actually see if people are posting. I would find it really sad if the RP fails because of reasons like this; I really love the RWBY universe and was looking very much forward to doing a roleplay in it.

Therefore, I would like to ask everybody to just give their honest opinion - do you think we can continue the RP (which I very much hope; I think we do have a really nice set of OCs) and everybody just gives some input if they are unhappy with how things are going and what needs to be done, or is this roleplay actually dead for good?
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Heterological Heterological Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Puppernickel Puppernickel Aleph Null Aleph Null Ian Temero Ian Temero Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs HerculePyro HerculePyro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back